Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So....The Mandalorian

53 replies to this topic

Dark Wader

Dark Wader

• 2,403 posts

There's seven minutes of the show on YouTube too. It's looking totally worth it.

I think that's the seven minutes plus a bit better quality of the trailer and some other bits from the Panel.

I'm really really looking forward to this, much more than any other SW movie or series at the moment. I've always wanted a live action Star Wars show and the fact it's finally happening is really exciting. 

• Ryn +1 this

The Choc

The Choc

• 8,941 posts

I hope this gets an MA rating. That'd be sweet.

*waits for Choc to come in here banging on about Star Wars is for kids*

No, I actually think stuff like this is where we should see stuff that is aimed less at kids. I'll add to that I don't have a problem if they decide to make stuff aimed less at kids in any medium. I just think its silly to complain when they do make stuff that is aimed at kids. 

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,195 posts

There's seven minutes of the show on YouTube too. It's looking totally worth it.

I think that's the seven minutes plus a bit better quality of the trailer and some other bits from the Panel.

I'm really really looking forward to this, much more than any other SW movie or series at the moment. I've always wanted a live action Star Wars show and the fact it's finally happening is really exciting. 

Despite the video quality this has me pretty excited. It's looking great!

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,775 posts

Yes.  Thanks for sharing that!  I had never heard Pascal speak outside of Game of Thrones.  I had no idea what his natural voice sounded like.

Reply to this topic