Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So....The Mandalorian

33 replies to this topic

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,211 posts

He's great. He killed it on Narcos.

• Ryn and Kyrian +1 this

Ryn

Ryn

Moonshadow

• Supporter/Mods
  • 28,520 posts

Yes, awesome in Game of Thrones, but Narcos is a great showcase for his talent.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,211 posts
And Diego Luna is starring in the current season of Narcos

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,733 posts

I'm certainly excited by the news.

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

• Supporters
  • 8,425 posts

I'm certainly excited by the news.

I think this has the potential to be a good show, but not quite excited.  Basically my excitement level is subdued yet optimistic because I did really like Rogue One, but I can't say I was hoping for this show.  Never really even occured to me to do a pre Rogue One Andor show.   If they do this show in a way similar to Kyle Katarn in Dark Forces, back when he was strictly a spy/merc, then I think Cassian Andor can turn out be a pretty cool character for this show. 

• Kyrian +1 this

Kyrian

Kyrian

I'm back

• 11,330 posts

The cast has been officially announced

Those are certainly some interesting names. This is really shaping up to be good.

• R.CAllen +1 this

The Choc

The Choc

• 8,817 posts

Hell yeah, anytime you can have Oberynn Martell, Apollo Creed, Jack Cates and Gus Fring on the same show it's gotta be good. 

• Kyrian +1 this

R.CAllen

R.CAllen

walking

• 4,042 posts

Meanwhile, on Earth B, this only-slightly-less-crazy cast list was announced ...

pKcbsWt.png

(Addendum : Yes, I too, am v. excited for the new Star Wars show, pew pew pew!, AHGHHIAH, etcetera, etcetera.)

Edited by R.CAllen, 30 December 2018 - 06:45 PM.

Filthy Jawa

Filthy Jawa

Bring back Mandard!

• 8,614 posts
Gotta say, I like the Earth A cast better, but on Earth B I was chosen to be a special fan consultant during the making of the PT and they turned out a bit better so I'm torn.

Reply to this topic