So....The Mandalorian

Filthy Jawa

I have to wonder if they will over write all the Clone Wars and Rebels Mandalore story line, though. I actually liked it, at least until they brought in Maul, which made it convoluted.

I think it will reference or remain respectful of those stories, just for the fact that Favreau voiced one of the Mandorlian characters & he has met up with Dave Filoni...I read elsewhere that there are rumours (might be confirmed not sure) that he is directing one of the episodes as well.

• 3 weeks later...

The Boba one has been confirmed as canned. The Kenobi one was always heavily rumoured but we never had any confirmation around it so I don't think we'll ever hear anything more about it.

Personally instead of a Kenobi focused movie, I'd rather they do a flashback episode of Mandalorian and have Ewan come back for that. I'm hoping any future SW movies focus on the post-RoTJ galaxy, not another prequel.

• 3 weeks later...

So, Pedro Pascal is supposed to be in it, as well as Gina Carano. I'm happy about the last, I've always liked her. Not so sure about Pedro, but that's more because I've only really seen him in Game of Thrones and one other movie. I'm looking forward to finding out more.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.