So....The Mandalorian

Filthy Jawa

The issue with bringing Grogu back too soon is an issue thats becoming a problem in Star Wars as a whole. Nothing that happens matters. Between characters coming back to life like the Emperor, Maul, Fett, Fennec. Then TROS undoing its own moments and also reveals from TLJ it just gets to the point where nothing that happens matters. You have the climax of 2 years of storytelling and this big emotional parting of Mando and Grogu, to just have them back together quickly seems like a cheat. I mean how long can they continually undo events that have happened in the name of future content?

24 minutes ago, The Choc said:

They all do exist, as fictional characters. All the characters from his old EU still exist too. 

But they don’t exist in the same way that your mother exists. Saying that denying Rey is the same as denying the existence of a real person is idiotic at best. But it’s expected from you.

Choc, I'm sorry if your mother is deceased. I didn't mean to be insensitive. I was only trying to make a friendly joke.

As to the discussion that has spiraled from there (which I made in jest and oddly has barely included me up to this point), I did make it clear that Rey does not exist to me. I'm pretty sure everyone reading would understand.

ko1zqdsecus11.jpg

I would very much like Disney to stop being awkward and to work out a deal with Stan. I would like to see Luke train Grogu while looking for more of Grogu’s species. I would like Young Lando to be in this. I would like the Lady Luck to be the ship they travel on. I would like Grogu to learn from Luke and Luke to learn from Grogu.

I would like Grogu to pick up cute mannerisms from Lando. I would like Mando to show up and team up. Now we have a role play game party; a mage, a warrior, and a rogue. Plus it’s Star Wars: Three Men and a Baby. I want Grogu’s story to end on a secret planet where Yoda got busy, and then having learned stuff from Luke, Grogu now gets to stay there with his own Yoda Peeps and learn stuff.

Plus now Grogu can mature in private, as no one wants to see that (it’s also prolly why Jesus goes from a baby to thirty). Plus again this is the reason Grogu is safe from Kylo Ben and S’nope, which sets up a new trilogy with grown up Grogu.

This could be how Disney gets to redeem the Sequel Trilogy... by setting up an entire new No Skywalkers and No Palpatines allowed Sequel Sequel Trilogy that takes place like a hundred plus years after Rey Should-Have-Been-Luke’s Daughter.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.