So....The Mandalorian

Filthy Jawa

18 minutes ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

Oh yeah? How do I feel?

That the old EU is sacrosanct and the best version of Star Wars.

That the new publishing scheme, Disney movies, and TV shows do not count, and are an actual affront to the old canon save for the small bits you arbitrarily choose to watch and then reconcile for yourself.

...and that we all need to be reminded of this at every turn.

15 hours ago, Zerimar Nyliram said:

I just saw the Luke scene. Very impressive.

I am very close to beginning my complete Star Wars TV and movie marathon soon, beginning with Willow, which I believe is set in the prehistoric past. It'll be quite some time before I work up to The Mandalorian, but that is what I am mostly looking forward to. My fellow chroniclers tell me it can fit just before Heir to the Empire, and that Rebels is actually far less problematic with the EU than The Clone Wars is.

Yes, this is how someone like me has fun. Sad, huh?

Willow?  Wait, do all Ron Howard movies count in head canon?  Cocoon?  Is Steve Guttenberg a Jedi?  Is Wilford Brimley a Sith?  Splash?  Is Darryl Hannah a Gungan?

What about Ron Howard's acting roles?  Is Fonzie a Jedi?  That would explain how he can operate the juke box with a Force punch. 

39 minutes ago, Jedigoat said:

Willow?  Wait, do all Ron Howard movies count in head canon?  Cocoon?  Is Steve Guttenberg a Jedi?  Is Wilford Brimley a Sith?  Splash?  Is Darryl Hannah a Gungan?

What about Ron Howard's acting roles?  Is Fonzie a Jedi?  That would explain how he can operate the juke box with a Force punch. 

George Lucas movies, with the exception of E.T. and American Graffiti. Possibly THX-1138, though it is obviously set in our galaxy and not the Star Wars galaxy. It might be within the same universe, though, possibly explaining the origin of humans. I've also included (well, Joe Bongiorno has included) several non-Star Wars books produced by LucasFilm where George Lucas supplied the basic plot outlines, all set in the distant past.

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

If you count E.T.s in the senate you have to count the stupid comic where Indiana Jones finds the Millenium Falcon and thinks Chewbacca is bigfoot.

There's a fanfic out there where Han Solo goes through a time-space warp, lands on Earth, meets Indiana Jones, and they have sex. Is that canon now?

10 hours ago, RUAJedi2 said:

There's a fanfic out there where Han Solo goes through a time-space warp, lands on Earth, meets Indiana Jones, and they have sex. Is that canon now?

Link plz kthx

8 hours ago, The Choc said:

He cant though, right? I mean really. Simone Biles couldn't do that many mental gymnastics. 

A year ago, I'd have been right there with you. But now? I'll believe just about anything regarding someone's fantastical mental gymnastics. I mean really, that's not even the most asinine thing I've seen someone assert online today alone. 

7 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

With any luck the Willow Disney+ series will confirm Zerimar's headcannon. There's nothing I hope for more. Imagine Madmartigan twirling around lightsabers.

Omfg Willow series ftw

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.