So....The Mandalorian

Filthy Jawa

Revenge of the Sith came out 15 years ago, The Empire Strikes Back came out 40 years ago and people are still talking about them.

The

Who? People are still just like randomly bringing up Revenge of the Sith to you? At work? At like dinner parties?

Which is moronic, for obvious reasons. You can't take something that people have mixed feelings about and compare it to something that is universally abhorred. It has no logic behind it whatsoever and tells me that you've made your judgment based on biased opinions and secondhand reporting.

What else you got?

Jesus Christ it was a ****ing joke

Which is moronic, for obvious reasons. You can't take something that people have mixed feelings about and compare it to something that is universally abhorred. It has no logic behind it whatsoever and tells me that you've made your judgment based on biased opinions and secondhand reporting.

What else you got?

I'm sorry.

What else you got?

Let's crank it up. But it was funny because it's true. Holocaust and 9/11 together would be more accurate. Holocaust deniers and EU sucks deniers are the same people.

Anyway, I don't get Fett showing up. I thought the whole concept of the show, in some way, was having a Fett style character without Fett being in it.

Well, we don't know if it is THE Boba Fett, but I tend to agree, they didn't NEED to bring him back, but not opposed, either. Maybe it is an impostor, sort of like Jodo Kast, too.

Also, I guess the producers are going to go heavy on the Mandalorian lore, as well as the bounty hunters, so Fett showing up was inevitable. Honestly, I am surprised they didn't introduce him from the beginning. They could end up turning Fett, if it is the real one, into an ongoing antagonist. But if they do that, less is more.

It was not all that long ago Disney was talking about a Fett movie and a Yoda movie, then later cancelled those. From the beginning, I saw this show as a progression/evolution of those ideas. So, like I said, I am not surprised by the Fett ass pull.

So maybe well find out that the Boba from the OT was a fake Boba and this is the real Boba coming back, but it isnt the real Boba because it is really Kitster.

Yeah Kiwi voice Fett doesn't work.

HE'S NAH GOO TO ME DEED

So maybe well find out that the Boba from the OT was a fake Boba and this is the real Boba coming back, but it isnt the real Boba because it is really Kitster.

You magnificent bastard.

Yeah Kiwi voice Fett doesn't work.

HE'S NAH GOO TO ME DEED

You magnificent bastard.

It's like if they had just decided to leave in David Prowse's audio for Vader.

I agree that Jason Wingreen was the better voice actor for Boba Fett, but Temuera Morrison's voice has grown on me over the years. Like most everyone has said so far, it isn't bad. In fact, it's pretty damn good; Wingreen's is just better.

Fortunately, I've never had a problem with nostalgia getting in the way when it came to my favorite entertainment, which is why I'm not entirely opposed to all of the Special Edition or DVD changes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.