So....The Mandalorian

Filthy Jawa

There's seven minutes of the show on YouTube too. It's looking totally worth it.

I think that's the seven minutes plus a bit better quality of the trailer and some other bits from the Panel.

I'm really really looking forward to this, much more than any other SW movie or series at the moment. I've always wanted a live action Star Wars show and the fact it's finally happening is really exciting.

I hope this gets an MA rating. That'd be sweet.

*waits for Choc to come in here banging on about Star Wars is for kids*

No, I actually think stuff like this is where we should see stuff that is aimed less at kids. I'll add to that I don't have a problem if they decide to make stuff aimed less at kids in any medium. I just think its silly to complain when they do make stuff that is aimed at kids.

There's seven minutes of the show on YouTube too. It's looking totally worth it.

I think that's the seven minutes plus a bit better quality of the trailer and some other bits from the Panel.

I'm really really looking forward to this, much more than any other SW movie or series at the moment. I've always wanted a live action Star Wars show and the fact it's finally happening is really exciting.

Despite the video quality this has me pretty excited. It's looking great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I hope this gets an MA rating. That'd be sweet.

*waits for Choc to come in here banging on about Star Wars is for kids*

No, I actually think stuff like this is where we should see stuff that is aimed less at kids. I'll add to that I don't have a problem if they decide to make stuff aimed less at kids in any medium. I just think its silly to complain when they do make stuff that is aimed at kids.

Everything I've ever read says that Disney+ isn't going beyond PG-13, so MA is probably off the table.

They've said they're going for a darker, freakier tone. Should be very interesting, I'm very much looking forward to it, but apparently Disney+ will only be available in 5 countries on launch, none of which will be the UK. Great. I'm also hoping it'll be a Netflix-style all-episodes-drop-at-once deal rather than weekly, but I get the feeling it'll be weekly.

I showed my wife the trailer and she asked if Tank was making this series too. I was like, I dunno. Pretty sure not. He definitely could tho. And then I drifted off for a moment thinking about Tank Star Wars. She interpreted my moment a different way and asked me if I knew that I was already married.

It's okay if you want to marry Tank.

And, yeah, they're not dropping content Netflix style, and they're not going past PG-13. Hulu will be the home for anything more adult oriented.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.