Star Wars slowdown

Iger says to expect a slowdown in films, which sounds really smart. Part of the allure of Star Wars is that it's an event. And having movies come out so quickly cuts that down. Who knows what a slowdown means, especially in light of Solo being just six months after TLJ.

Solo would have done better if they'd just slowed it down to release in December. I swear, I have no idea what the rush was in that movie. Especially with all the production problems. But then they'd pushed back all three of the other films, so maybe they just wanted to check if summer would be a good idea.

Solo would have done better if they'd just slowed it down to release in December. I swear, I have no idea what the rush was in that movie. Especially with all the production problems. But then they'd pushed back all three of the other films, so maybe they just wanted to check if summer would be a good idea.

Yeah, I think it was an experiment to see if they could go back to summer and if they could release the movies that close together.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.