Veronica Mars is coming to Hulu

Season 4 is coming!

Not at all sure what I think. Season one was great, season two was good, season three was there, the movie was a fan wank. I like that it's Hulu and an 8 episode season, so hopefully not having to stretch things out makes it work.

The summary sounds like one of the books that came out after the movie. That one was missing spring breakers, this one is dead ones.

Season 4 is coming!

Not at all sure what I think. Season one was great, season two was good, season three was there, the movie was a fan wank. I like that it's Hulu and an 8 episode season, so hopefully not having to stretch things out makes it work.

The summary sounds like one of the books that came out after the movie. That one was missing spring breakers, this one is dead ones.

The was also the original S4 re-boot pilot where VM joined the FBI. I love s1 a lot, but it was a steady decline from there . I was super disappointed in the movie.

Yeah, I'm really curious where they go.

Having Veronica as an adult investigator allows for more options. Not everything has to be as personal.

Nothing they'll do will match season 1. But hopefully everything combined with this will let them equal season 2. Hulu is likely giving them a long leash, which seems to have been a bit of a problem before: Hulu doesn't need to worry about ratings as much. So having more control and less filler is good. But the movie scares me.

Maybe we'll have Logan as the actual killer and Piz can come back just in time for Duncan to show up after being cleared of the whole kidnapping thing by virtue of being rich.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.