What movie is this from?

Quetzalcoatl

A spaceship is getting bombarded with space debris (I think. Not sure about that part), and when it's over, a small drop of blood is shown to leave someone's finger, and in slow motion, it moves toward what turns out to be a tiny hole made in the ship. I feel like I've seen this very recently, but I can't place it. The last space movie I saw was TLJ, but don't recall where this would have fit in that film. Any other ideas? Where did I see this?

There's a really similar scene towards the end of Annihilation, but

the bleeding character is in a cave (that was shown to have been created by an asteroid bombarding a lighthouse early in the film), and she was bleeding into the alien entity that rode in on said asteroid.

So something tells me that's probably not the movie you're thinking of, but I just watched it this past weekend so it's fresh in my mind.

It rings a bell but i can't place it.

Was it Battlestar Galactica or something similar?

Its making me think of a scene in which there are two groups of people on board one of the group's ships. Neither group trust the other and there is a power struggle and someone gets eviscerated by something...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.