What Episode IX needs to do to save the ST

RamonAtila

To be clear Im more intrigued by the part of the concept I presented that Reys past could be and perhaps should be focused on again, given the extreme options presented in two films about her and how that ties to her antagonists life pov, rather than the part about her relation or past being tied to a Skywalker or Solo. The truth may lie in the middle* + the importance of history to the present and future concepts can be done without that familial tie.

*grammar is fun and funny isnt it? :-)

Guest El Chalupacabra

I think it's hilarious that Choc actually thinks I haven't already blocked his replies, and that I actually care what he has to say to me.

I knew Chalup had blocked my replies or at least assumed he did. Doesn't matter, the nature of this board is not 1 on 1 back and forth conversation. I'll respond to whatever posts I feel like.

Either way I still have no idea why this person has any problem with me.

Well there is certainly a theme in TLJ that the misguided villain wants to tear down the past. And our former, now misguided, hero wants to burn down the past too... literally.

But our real hero preserves the Jedi texts. She will honour the past and continue the Jedi way.

So perhaps it's about her learning to let go of her personal history, but embracing other histories? I don't know.

I'm going to cry foul on the original post. The ST doesn't need to be saved, that's a big ol' opinion. There's things that could be done to improve it, things that could happen to ruin it-- but if you're not happy up to this point, I highly doubt your opinion will be swayed.

Pretty straightforward, for all you TLJ haters out there.

Not sure what you're calling foul on. The question is "What does Episode 9 have to do to save it for TLJ haters?"

It isn't even a Ramon thread that's difficult to understand.

I hate TLJ, but I totally think the ST could be saved for me. I'm just hoping ep9 isn't Maz heavy cause I wasn't too crazy about her. Potential spoilers:

some stuff I'm hearing on Mike Zeroh about a pirate ship is pretty disturbing. And the Hutts wanting to align with the resistance also makes no sense. But I still have high hopes for this one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.