Tank's shameless self promotion thread... (Hell Fest... and more!)

Tank

Man I miss the days of you dropping hints about what you're up to for us to mull over before things are actually announced.

But I do like that you're gradually becoming all Hollywood name-drop worthy. Because, you know, that one night...in the hotel room...I can almost hear the gossip mags calling me... :p

• 3 weeks later...

So I came back after years of not being here and just realized that Seth wrote a show my 12 year old daughter likes...

Congrats man... happy for all of your success. I fully plan to falsely claim we were best friends on the internet ever when you are super famous

3 part question for you Seth:

A. While filming Leatherface did you have much interaction with Stephen Dorff?

B. .... if so how was he?

C. Whats the chance of getting him to do a sequel to The Gate?

I know you could bang that one out easy!

A. A couple email exchanges, I wasn't on set for that one.

B. Everyone says he's super nice, and he was cool to me!

C. I've been trying to pitch a re-quel to the Gate for while

So I came back after years of not being here and just realized that Seth wrote a show my 12 year old daughter likes...

Congrats man... happy for all of your success. I fully plan to falsely claim we were best friends on the internet ever when you are super famous

LAAF? She's our target audience!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, starting next week. Going to Arizona for a funeral this weekend, so not a good time to start.

When I told Katie this was coming back she said "what the fuck is Light as a Feather? I've never watched a show called that. Sounds dumb." Then I remembered when we watched the first season a few months back that I only ever called it "my friend Seth's show." Apparently the actual name never registered with her. She's looking forward to watching now that she knows what it is though!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.