Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tank's shameless self promotion thread... (Hell Fest... and more!)

181 replies to this topic

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,656 posts

What's a Hulu

In Europe it's on HBO I believe.
  • Odine +1 this

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,151 posts

Haven't you ever heard of a Hulu Hoop?

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,578 posts
Hey Seth, when does pet two drop? Were looking to cut expenses and Hulu is on the chopping block, but Id rather catch the end of this season before we do it if possible.

zambingo

zambingo

The Human Torch

• 3,184 posts
Side Note: If the expenses shuffle is because of thinking about the upcoming Disney+, other than that its not my biz of course, then I thought I should share that I just found out Disney+ will offer a package with Hulu for $13 a month.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,656 posts
October-- but you can always get it for a month and binge it and drop it again. That's what I do with CBS to watch Star Trek.
  • Rock +1 this

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,578 posts

Side Note: If the expenses shuffle is because of thinking about the upcoming Disney+, other than that its not my biz of course, then I thought I should share that I just found out Disney+ will offer a package with Hulu for $13 a month.

We're just going into serious debt repayment mode. It's really kicking off once the new year starts, but we're gearing up by cutting out what we can now.

• zambingo and Cerina +1 this

zambingo

zambingo

The Human Torch

• 3,184 posts
Serious good luck to you with that! :-)
  • Darth Krawlie +1 this

Reply to this topic