Tank's shameless self promotion thread... (Hell Fest... and more!)

Tank

• 3 weeks later...

Reticent share my life, but given that the people who wish me ill never leave the lyceum, I guess I can share.

Everything is about to change. Maybe for the better, or maybe it will explode in my face...

https://deadline.com/2019/04/hell-fest-seth-sherwood-boyfriend-movie-oakhurst-entertainment-1202591443/?fbclid=IwAR11qTT8klsdwjaTVHApjblOKCvx1oRW6GVh8AtFZHjyGycFhGvxPpeQuDo

After my one really bad break-up, people kept trying to set me up so I had an imaginary girlfriend. Although I told people her name was Imaginary Girlfriend.

Also, I like that you returned to Twitter for the announcement.

I was picking up my Dylan from school today (side note: Dude pulled a Bueller and faked sick... I was duped) and my former coworkers there asked how my book was going (its ugh, working on it) and then Tank was brought up because of Leatherface (horror movies had came up in the teachers lounge last year so I name dropped). I was like yeah, and hes set to direct a film now too. They were all, whoa! So I told them the basic gist that was in the article and they got intrigued. I forgot to plug Light as a Feather though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.