Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Episode 9 News

553 replies to this topic

Filthy Jawa

Filthy Jawa

Bring back Mandard!

• 8,671 posts
Can you find a source on that? I never heard that and I would be very surprised if JJ or anyone at LFL would confirm something that would result in a decrease in fan speculation.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,510 posts
Im betting on possession

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

Monster of Mass Destruction

• Supporters
  • 8,781 posts

Can you find a source on that? I never heard that and I would be very surprised if JJ or anyone at LFL would confirm something that would result in a decrease in fan speculation.

It was as much a question as a statement.  I remember it, but can't remember from where.  I could be incorrect, too.

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

Monster of Mass Destruction

• Supporters
  • 8,781 posts

I can't find an article confirming Palpatine is alive.  Only that he is back.  I must be mis-remembering an article I read a few months ago  Sorry for the confusion.

Reply to this topic