Luke Cage 2

Ms. Spam

HAY SPAM! click me

I can't seem to care about Mariah's storyline at all.

I think I forgot about or missed something from s1, because I don't remember her trying so hard to sound hip... like, every other line of hers is a lyric from a song that's popular right now. I assume it's because she wants to keep Shades interested and so she's acting "young." It's just... weird, especially since she was so formidable in s1.

HAY SPAM! click me

I can't seem to care about Mariah's storyline at all.

I think I forgot about or missed something from s1, because I don't remember her trying so hard to sound hip... like, every other line of hers is a lyric from a song that's popular right now. I assume it's because she wants to keep Shades interested and so she's acting "young." It's just... weird, especially since she was so formidable in s1.

I think the idea is that in S1 she was trying to be respectable-- but this time around she realized no matter what she did, she'd always be the product of a gangster family, so she embraced it.

But yeah, it was forced how she just got more and more hood.

I think the idea is that in S1 she was trying to be respectable-- but this time around she realized no matter what she did, she'd always be the product of a gangster family, so she embraced it.

But yeah, it was forced how she just got more and more hood.

Seems like that's where they're going with Tilda next season, too, which might actually be interesting. Although I'm trying to figure out why she's so mad about Harlem's Paradise if she's so disenchanted with the Stokes family.

I thought it was excellent. Nothing dragged for me and I loved the Godfather shout out at the end. I knew it was coming and still loved it.

Of course, my sweetest spot is when 2 bad guys are gunning for each other and the hero is caught in the middle. I love that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.