Cyberpunk 2077

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been figuratively waiting for this game since I played the tabletop version in 1991 and was playing the game adaption of Neuromancer on my C64.   I have been literally waiting for this since th

I am new to windows and PC gaming, and I will say straight up, as a long time console and Mac guy, I detest the amount of work you have to do to get a game looking decent and playing well. I get that'

I mean look at this tool…

Posted Images

I said this pages back, but It's so silly that the melee weapons can do so much more damage than guns.

Anyone else found and used Skippy the talking gun?

For a final playthrough I want to go netrunner with nano wire, set difficulty to very hard and play the game stealthily and slowly. 

Also, I don't think the damage output of katanas are the problem, it's Vs survivability. It's a bit crazy that with the right perks I can run out into the open, taking machine gun fire and close the distance to start dicing people up. I mean it's fun and all, but does require some suspension of disbelief

I tried the network approach but unless you have body and damage multipliers to be able to kill your target, it triggers combat mode for every enemy in the field.

The stealth in this game is really dumb, which is why I installed the mod that allows stealth kills with knives and silenced pistols.

I'm pretty sure I downloaded a similar mod that affects stealth/detection and combat mechanics somewhat.

That's why I love PC gaming. Some nerd somewhere has made a mod to fix the annoying thing you don't like about *insert game here* no doubt 

It is great— and also amusing that literally the first thing modders do with any game is to figure out how to get people naked and overly endowed.