Cyberpunk 2077

On 1/9/2021 at 6:05 AM, Tank said:

By shooting down I mean rebuking his love, not killing him haha. The farm was a stand out for being so different, the AR gun game with his niece and nephew was also cool. He just didn’t do it for me.

Ah right gotcha lol. Yeah I was similar, his character didn’t do much for me but the quests he had were good. What was odd was how hard he comes onto male V but ends up being straight. I thought he’d end up being one of the few bi NPC’s. 

I noticed the same thing with the melee as well. Granted I’m playing on easy on this run but I went heavy on a stealth/hacker build but was still able to take out Smasher with a overpowered sword, easily. I think it’s a mix of bad balancing and shocking AI.

Seriously, I feel like the AI in the original Half Life was more advanced than this game. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am new to windows and PC gaming, and I will say straight up, as a long time console and Mac guy, I detest the amount of work you have to do to get a game looking decent and playing well. I get that'

I have been figuratively waiting for this game since I played the tabletop version in 1991 and was playing the game adaption of Neuromancer on my C64.   I have been literally waiting for this since th

Nobody: Fallout 76: “Let’s have the worst launch ever.” Anthem: “Haha. No me do it.” Cyberpunk 2077: “Sy27$861hf)ar!”

The faction (gangs and police) AI is the most egregious in terms what they promised vs what was delivered.

My favorite cop bit was pulling up to my building and bumping into somebody with my car. Insta warrant assigned, cops in the building start firing. I get in the elevator, dodging them all. 

Two cops spawn in the elevator as it goes up and start shooting. 

So I played the other endings-- the one with Panem certainly provides the most "happy" ending, working with Hanako had the most boring and lame ending. Letting Johnny take the wheel to go in with Rogue makes for a nihilistic ending-- which you could say for cyberpunk is on par, but I didn't love it.

Two of these endings have slight alternates wherein Silverhand keeps V's body, but I haven't tried that.

Since it was quick to see, I also tried the Corpo and Streetkid intros, and as all the reviews say, they are pretty lame and short. Oddly, Nomad is the only one that has actual action to it instead of clicking through cut scenes.

I can't speak to the console specific fixes, but in terms of content, half price is a good deal. It's still a fun play-- just don't expect Game of the Year. If you want a cool environment, basic RPG stuff and lots of running around and shooting, it's worth that easy.