The I've Seen Solo Thread (spoilers OBV)

I am sick of the ANH to ESB time period. A vast majority of Marvel's new comics take place then and plenty of Dark Horse's comics did, too. Throw in the various books that took place then and I would much rather see stories happening elsewhere.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really though none of this is worth worrying about. If after IX Star Wars falls apart and by 2024 they stop making movies who really cares? Star Wars was supposed to be done in 1983 and then again in

Fandom is a tough thing. Even at my current level, where I don't know if I care to ever see Solo, I'm still enough of a fan to seek out discussion about Star Wars.   So maybe it's like watching an ex

I don't want any more Luke, Han, or Leia after TROS. Give me something different.

I am sick of the ANH to ESB time period. A vast majority of Marvel's new comics take place then and plenty of Dark Horse's comics did, too. Throw in the various books that took place then and I would much rather see stories happening elsewhere.

Problem is, if you want to tell new stories with the OT three in the classic Alliance days, this is the only window of time you can do it in since Han is gone between ESB and ROTJ.

Problem is, if you want to tell new stories with the OT three in the classic Alliance days, this is the only window of time you can do it in since Han is gone between ESB and ROTJ.

Yeah, but thew problem is that there weren't 10 years between those movies for everything to have happened in.

Plus, you know, they could easily work in Han becoming repeatedly unfrozen and refrozen in between ESB and ROTJ. :puke: