The I've Seen Solo Thread (spoilers OBV)

captainbleh

I am sick of the ANH to ESB time period. A vast majority of Marvel's new comics take place then and plenty of Dark Horse's comics did, too. Throw in the various books that took place then and I would much rather see stories happening elsewhere.

I am sick of the ANH to ESB time period. A vast majority of Marvel's new comics take place then and plenty of Dark Horse's comics did, too. Throw in the various books that took place then and I would much rather see stories happening elsewhere.

Problem is, if you want to tell new stories with the OT three in the classic Alliance days, this is the only window of time you can do it in since Han is gone between ESB and ROTJ.

Problem is, if you want to tell new stories with the OT three in the classic Alliance days, this is the only window of time you can do it in since Han is gone between ESB and ROTJ.

Yeah, but thew problem is that there weren't 10 years between those movies for everything to have happened in.

Plus, you know, they could easily work in Han becoming repeatedly unfrozen and refrozen in between ESB and ROTJ. :puke:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.