Local Primaries

Marc DuQuesne

Idaho was a bloodbath in the primaries, if you were an incumbent or career politician you got hammered. There wasn't really any ideology behind the voting that I can see, nothing that behinds the winners together besides being new and clueless. There is only anger. What is it like where you are?

I see a lot of broken party affiliations. We had early primaries and there were Trump supporters blindly raging at anyone who looked like a hippy, dissolution-ed Trump supporters and a billion different versions of Democrat from crazy Bernie Sander supporter gungho nuts to me who just wants a nice middle of the road conservative democrat who'd like normalcy brought back and just wants gays to be left to marry, trans people to pee in bathrooms they want to use and maybe some fiscal responsibility with better local assistance and something done to work on better immigration options instead of a wall. If I can get that with a Republican I can change parties.

So the results of the Texas Runoff Primaries are in. Lupe Valdes instead of a guy with the last name White will run against our current governor, Republican Abbott. Lupe is a gay Latina. My hopes are pinned on this to get the nuts we have in Texas out of the governor's office. I almost went with White because his Dad wasn't a terrible Governor.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.