2018 NBA Playoffs ... Anyone?

Ms. Spam

Saw the Raptors fired Casey. Not sure what they hope to gain by it.

On a side note, I think Becky Hammon would be a really good fit in Milwaukee. The timing's good with her having matriculated through the Coach Pop school of excellence. Milwaukee has the young talent led by a fairly humble superstar where a new coach can find success while being in a small market where her every move wouldn't be hyper-scrutinized so that any time a player gets complains about being taken out of a game it'd be national news.

It might work or it might not, but if anyone's waiting around for a perfect set of circumstances to give Hammon a chance, I don't think it's going to come much better than this.

I'm pretty much ready to call him the best ever. If he can maintain this level of dominance for another 2 seasons, I don't think there's an argument to be made denying him the honor. If anything, his accomplishments have been underappreciated.

The only knock on Lebron's career I think is that he went 2 for 4 in Miami. Probably should have went 3 for 4. But other than that, I mean not much else you can say. The 5 greatest ever are Lebron, Michael, Russell, Wilt, Kareem. The order is subjective but Lebron belongs in that top 5.

Coach Pop school of excellence? There's not a lot of good fruit on that coaching tree.

Depends on your POV I suppose. He's certainly got the deepest coaching tree and a lot of them have enjoyed success (Budenholzer, Mike Brown, D'Antoni), especially if you include players.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.