Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Backlash

11 replies to this topic

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,518 posts
I might have to wait till tomorrow to confirm this, but I swear I saw Ruby Riot's uh....."mudflaps"? during her match with Bailey.

Riot wins though in a match filled with missed spots.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,518 posts
Seth Rollins retains the IC Title by beating The Miz in an entertaining opening match.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,518 posts
Nia Jax defeats Alexa Bliss to retain the Raw Women's Title. Alexa Bliss though came out of this match as easily the women's division best overall wrestler IMO.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,518 posts
Jeff Hardy defeats Randy Orton to retain the United States Title. Solid match nothing spectacular.

Tex

Tex

• 0 posts
How can there be nothing spectacular about a solid match?

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,518 posts
It was an okay match. I don't see a Randy Orton-Jeff Hardy program going anywhere. So end it now and save us the boredom.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,518 posts
Daniel Bryan defeats Big Cass. Cass and Corbin fall into the same boat of big guys who lack any real charisma.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,518 posts
I give it a year before they have a ppv for just the women. The Bailey-Riot match might have been a kickoff match, but there is an increasing number of women's matches in these shows.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,518 posts
Carmella defeats Charlotte Flair to retain Smackdown Title. Did Charlotte really hurt her knee during that backflip? Didn't look like that ending was planned, so I think she may have.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,518 posts
So we get a no contest in a double kick to the nuts in a no DQ match. Please give us more. Only as a lead in to another Reigns-Lesnar match though.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,518 posts
Strowman and Lashley defeat Owens and Zayn with the somewhat predictable turn of Zayn and Owens on each other.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,518 posts
Roman Reigns defeats Samoa Joe.

I think Backlash suffered from coming 9 days after the Greatest Royal Rumble. Very few stories have been advanced since WrestleMania.

Reply to this topic