Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Greatest Royal Rumble

33 replies to this topic

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
I almost forgot it was on. I found it funny that it took most outlets the past couple of days to question the WWE being in Saudi Arabia see as they wouldn't be allowed to have women's matches. I think more people careif "The Big Dog" leaves town with the title.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
Cena over HHH in amatch that seemed like it was in slow motion.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• 34,146 posts
The Rumble is the only match I actually give a **** about. Maybe the ladder match too but probably not.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
Cedric Alexander beats Kalisto. Entertaining but man the cruiserweights don't have a lot of personality.

I'm kinda interested in the tag team title. Most of the matches do seem like filler for the foreign crowd that has nothing really to do with storylines.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
Hardy and Wyatt new tag champs beating The Bar. Matt Hardy obviously used Trump's tanning salon. Maybe it was the contrast with him and Shaemus that made him look so orange.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
The crowd seemed like they were thinking "This is racist!" during Jinder Mahal's entrance.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
Jeff Hardy beats Mahal to retain the title. I don't see a title actually changing hands here. Jinder is one hell of a team player.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
The Bludgeon Brother defeat the Usos to retain the tag titles. And leaving Braun as the only Wyatt family member without a belt.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
Seth Rollins retains the IC Title in the four way ladder match. Wish match. Rollins steals match by jumping on ladder from the ropes and beating Balor to the belt.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
AJ Styles retains title in count out over Baze Malbus. Chirrut said the Whill of the Force was not with them on Jedah.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
Did anyone really think Rusev would win? I didn't think so. Taker in the casket match.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
Brock of course.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,101 posts
If they did a woman’s match anyway I’d respect them hardcore.

Darth Sockimus

Darth Sockimus

I AM THE HYPE!!!

• Members
  • 255 posts

I can't give too much of a **** about this show.  Just Republican McMahon accepting blood money from a terrorist state while diminishing the work done with the women's division.  I hope the ladies are enjoying the weekend off.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,089 posts

WHAT?!?!?!?!  Brock won again??????

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
Titus tripping is THE moment of the Greatest Royal Rumble!!!

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
Braun Strowman wins The Greatest Royal Rumble by eliminating Big Cass. Daniel Bryan sets record for longest run in the Rumble. Nice spots throughout.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• 34,146 posts
Any match besides the rumble worth watching? And LOL Roman loses again. The guy it a complete and utter flop. Maybe theyve finally realized it, four years in.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• 34,146 posts
LOL and Braun even broke Romans elimination record. Granted it was in a non-standard rumble match, but those kinds of things are conscious creative decisions so lol.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,008 posts
The matches were solid but not spectacular. Honestly the WWE should have just done a Raw and Smackdown there. There WWE Network makes ppvs like this palatable.

Lord Darth Hunter

Lord Darth Hunter

Sith Lord of Crystal Lake

• Members
  • 4,357 posts

LOL and Braun even broke Romans elimination record. Granted it was in a non-standard rumble match, but those kinds of things are conscious creative decisions so lol.

WWE has selective memory when it comes to acknowledging these kinds of things.

Tex

Tex

• 0 posts
Really looking forward to this show on Sunday night.

Lord Darth Hunter

Lord Darth Hunter

Sith Lord of Crystal Lake

• Members
  • 4,357 posts

If they did a womans match anyway Id respect them hardcore.

WWE did get a jab in after all. Reports are coming out that while the event was being shown live on Saudi state TV outlets, WWE aired a promo video featuring female wrestlers. This made the Saudis cut off their broadcasts and "apologize" for showing women on TV.

Ironically enough, a reporter who was there for a pro wrestling website said during ad, the live crowd popped for Sasha Banks and popped even bigger for Charlotte.

Tex

Tex

• 0 posts
Best thing they could have done woulda been to have to gals wearing burkas in a mud (or oil?) wrestling contest with one of them being unmasked after a flying crucifix.

Tex

Tex

• 0 posts
Currently watching the replay. Might be the deadest crowd ever.

Reply to this topic