Blockbuster Bracket

The Choc

Completely and utterly stealing Lucas's thunder I created a bracket featuring the biggest blockbuster movies since 1975 when Jaws started the summer blockbuster phenomenon.

The method was simple

1-Any movie which was the biggest grossing movie of it's year from 1975-2018 was given an automatic bid. That's 44 movies.There were 20 at large bids which went to other huge hits since 1975.

2-The selection of at large movies and the seeding of the field was determined as follows. The base was the adjusted for inflation North American box office numbers. These were the base, not the be all end all. The movies are not seeded exactly according to their inflation adjusted box office. Like the NCAA committee uses RPI as a base for their rankings, I used the adjusted chart as a base for mine. Other than that I used (hopefully) objective standards for seeding. Although ofcourse my own biases did filter in.

Having said all of this I can't simply release the bracket. I have to draw it out like the NCAA selection show does. So for tonight and this post I will release the #1 seeds and then one regions worth of brackets.

The top seeds are:

Star Wars

Jaws

E.T.: The Extra Terrerstrial

Titanic

I'm not sure you can really make a good argument against any of these four choices based on the criteria of this being about blockbusters. These are the only four movies in the field with an adjusted gross over a billion dollars. They have to be the top seeds.

George Lucas Region

1-Star Wars

16-Three Men and a Baby

8-The Passion of the Christ

9-Spider Man 2

4-Forrest Gump

13-Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

5-Jurassic World

12-Beauty and the Beast

6-Shrek 2

11-Tootsie

3-Return of the Jedi

14-Rain Man

7-Independence Day

10-The Two Towers

2-Avatar

15-Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Well, its just honorary. Doesn;t mean anything really. I named the regions after huge people in movies from this era. Lucas, Spielberg, Cameron and Zemeckis. The first 3 are obvious for having a "region" named after them. The fourth one didn't have an obvious choice but Zemeckis seemed as good as any. And yes, the top seeds I tried to match with the people who made the movie. Spoiler alert though it's not Raiders that got to stay in the Spielberg Region.

I had thought of doing something where I'd rank blockbuster movies and use some sort of minimum box office threshold as a criteria for appearing on the list. Obviously never did it. When I saw the Disney thing I thought that may be more fun and it compelled me to do it myself.

A couple more things on the tournament: I didn't seed 1-64 and then S curve it. I put each movie on a line like 1 seeds, 2 seeds, 3 seeds etc. Then I tried my best and I think mostly succeeded in terms of trying to keep similar movies apart as long as possible, for instance movies in the same franchise or from same director cannot face each other until they have to. I didn't finagle the seeds though to accomplish. When I was done with the bracket I moved a couple movies around but they all stayed the same seed. I would swap a 3 for a 3 to keep similar movies apart as long as possible. Although in some cases it was basically impossible. Spielberg had so many movies that some of them inevitably have to face off fairly early,

Now having said that due to the incredible demand and response I've gotten I will release another region:

The Robert Zemeckis Region

1-E.T. The Extra Terrestrial

16-Kramer vs Kramer

8-Beverly Hills Cop

9-Super Man

4-The Phantom Menace

13-The Lost World: Jurassic Park

5-Ghostbusters

12-Men In Black

6-The Last Jedi

11-Close Encounters of the Third Kind

3-The Avengers

14-Toy Story

7-Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

10-Smokey and the Bandit

2-Raiders of the Lost Ark

15-Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone

It shouldn't need to be said, but these are obviously only my opinions.

1-Star Wars

16-Three Men and a Baby

Three Men and a Baby made a great Cinderella run through their conference tournament but they were "just happy to be here." Star Wars in a romp.

8-The Passion of the Christ

9-Spider Man 2

Casual observers wonder how Passion ended up as an 8 seed despite their under-.500 conference record. Spider-Man 2 dominates this one.

4-Forrest Gump

13-Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Absolutely brutal draw for both of these schools. Both have sweet 16/elite 8 potential. The coach at Forrest Gump is incensed he gets a 2000s tentpole movie franchise in the first round. For good reason - Pirates of the Caribbean wins here.

5-Jurassic World

12-Beauty and the Beast

(I'm assuming this is the new BatB since it made a boatload of money... but maybe the animated one did too? Too lazy to look at the moment). Beauty and the Beast gets by on rewatchability.

6-Shrek 2

11-Tootsie

Gonna be honest I've never seen Tootsie so I'm just gonna advance Shrek 2 here.

3-Return of the Jedi

14-Rain Man

Rain Man is a solid team but Return of the Jedi looked like a one seed all season long with the exception of a stumble at the end. They advance.

7-Independence Day

10-The Two Towers

The Two Towers is a 30 win, senior-laden mid major. Independence Day is like the 6th place SEC team. Two Towers advances.

2-Avatar

15-Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Avatar starts out slowly, not able to buy a bucket. Hunger Games can't capitalize though. Avatar ends up winning by 7-10, but it's close enough that it's prospects don't look great for the next round.

1- Star Wars

9- Spider-Man 2

Star Wars rides the wave from their dominant first round game and advances easily again.

13- Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

12- Beauty and the Beast

Both teams are thanking their lucky stars for the upsets of their potential opponent in the first round. Pirates however look to be the dominant side in this game.

6- Shrek 2

3 - Return of the Jedi

RotJ looks to be rounding back into form and smothers Shrek 2 in the first half and then lights them up in the second.

10 - The Two Towers

2 - Avatar

Avatar goes down in a heap. This game is never close in the second half (think UMBC vs Virginia this year)

1- Star Wars

13- Pirates of the Caribbean

Pirates looks to shock the world with a 3 point barrage in the opening half but Star Wars steadies itself and ends up winning somewhat comfortably in the second half.

3 - Return of the Jedi

10 - The Two Towers

This is an all-time classic matchup that they'll talk about for years during the Blockbuster tournament pregame show. (Think Ohio State/Xavier from 2007 or 2008 or Xavier vs Kansas State from 2010ish, multiple OTs, high shot making... just a great all around game)

1 - Star Wars

3 - Return of the Jedi

This one is neck and neck all game long. Similar to last week's Duke/Kansas game. Just as I thought Duke was the better team and had chances to win in regulation, Star Wars falters a bit at the end and allows RotJ to steal a bid to the Final Four.

And just for a heads up, the Lucas region will play the Zemeckis region in the Final 4. Ill post a whole bracket once im done. On that note I may as well finish this up. No reason not to.

Steven Spielberg Region

1-Jaws

16-Spider Man 3

8-Finding Nemo

9-Rogue One

4-The Dark Knight

13-Terminator 2: Judgement Day

5-Grease

12-Twister

6-Return of the King

11-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

3-The Lion King

14-Top Gun

7-Home Alone

10-The Sixth Sense

2-The Force Awakens

15-Harry Potter and the Deathtly Hallows Part 2

And lastly

James Cameron Region

1-Titanic

16-How the Grinch Stole Christmas

8-Back the the Future

9-Revenge of the Sith

4-Spider Man

13-Monsters Inc

5-Black Panther

12-Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

6-Batman

11-The Fellowship of the Ring

3-Jurassic Park

14-Aladdin

7-Animal House

10-The Dark Knight Rises

2-The Empire Strikes Back

15-American Sniper

Luckily I have that saved, stupid mistake. Thanks for pointing out. I'll edit it myself but remove it from the Cameron region and replace it with Spider Man.

Part of the problem was that I had been noting how each movie was qualifying. So I had Spider Man written as "Spider Man 02 AQ". Which meant that the movie was released in 02 and due to being the highest grosser that year was an Automatic Qualifier. I got it confused with Spider Man 2. But it's in the right place now. Spider Man was meant to be a 4 seed.

Considering I'm the one who posted this I figured maybe I should actually do it. As I said Lucas region plays Zemeckis region in Final 4.

George Lucas Region

1-Star Wars over 16-Three Men and a Baby

Yeah, not even close here.

9-Spider Man 2 over 8-The Passion of the Christ

I don't think Spider Man 2 is as great as most people seem to think but it still outclasses The Passion here.

4-Forrest Gump over 13-Curse of the Black Pearl

First really hard choice here as I love both movies. Just had to go with Gump though.

5-Jurassic World over 12-Beauty and the Beast (2017)

Didn't love either movie but I'll go with the dinos I guess.

6 -Shrek 2 over 11-Tootsie

Like Lucas I've never seen Tootsie but I remember it being a big deal when I was little. The first couple Shrek movies are legit funny.

3-Return of the Jedi over 14-Rain Man

Rain Man is a really good movie but I just can' t take it over the climax of the original trilogy

10-The Two Tower over 7-Independence Day

ID4 I think is unjustly criticized, it's a fun enough movie and there is nothing wrong with that but Two Towers is just better. Helm's Deep by itself could win this one.

2-Avatar over 15-Catching Fire

I've only caught glimpses of the Hunger Games movies, I didn't love Avatar but at least I saw it all the way through.

Second Round

1-Star Wars over 9-Spider Man 2

As I said I don't like Spider Man 2 as much as most and this is the original Star Wars so again not close. Luke, Han, Leia and company cruise into the next round.

4-Forrest Gump over 5-Jurassic World

This is another relatively easy choice, Gump goes on!

3-Return of the Jedi over 6-Shrek 2

The round of 32 isn't producing much drama in this region.

10-The Two Towers over 2-Avatar

Same holds true, I just like Two Towers alot more. Avatar got it's seed based totally on it's box office. Not a big fan. Easy choice.

Sweet Sixteen

1-Star Wars over 4-Forrest Gump

Gump is great but as I said before this is the original Star Wars. Not the blowout win Star Wars got in the first 2 rounds but not exactly sweating out the finish either.

10-The Two Towers over 3-Return of the Jedi

I've always had a weird relationship with Jedi in that it just frustrates me. The Two Towers is just more intense and although overall I'd say SW over LOTR The Towers moves on here.

Elite Eight

1-Star Wars over 10-The Two Towers

I loved the LOTR when it came out and I still do like it but not quite as much as I once did. I doubt Two Towers makes it this far in any other region but it worked out here. Star Wars is Star Wars though, once again I don't really have to give this much thought. Star Wars advances.

Robert Zemeckis Region

1-E.T. over 16-Kramer vs Kramer

ET was flat out a phenomenon when it came out. I remember absolutely loving it. Still do when I catch it on cable. Easy win here.

9-Super Man over 8-Beverly Hills Cop

The grandaddy over Super Hero movies moves on.

4-The Phantom Menace vs 13-The Lost World

TPM is my least favorite SW movie and perhaps would have been ripe for a 1st round loss in some other brackets but they got a nice matchup here and move along.

5-Ghostbusters over 12-Men in Black

Two similar movies in a way, action comedies. One they fight ghosts, the the other aliens. Men In Black just can't hold up here though.

6-The Last Jedi over 11-Close Encounters of the Third Kind

I think I'm all talked out on TLJ but suffice it to say that it moves along here.

14-Toy Story over 3-The Avengers

I never loved the Avengers, it's not among my favorite Marvel movies. The original Pixar classic moves on without much deliberation.

7-Dead Man's Chest over 10-Smokey and the Bandit

Kinda not fair that the Pirates sequel goes on over the original despite the original being better but them's the matchups.

2-Raiders of the Lost Ark over 15-Sorcerers Stone

The original Harry Potter did a nice job transferring the tale to film but I mean c'mon it's Indy at his best.

Second Round

9-Super Man over 1-ET

Two classics from my childhood, neither is really a flat out personal fave although I like both. Supes rolls through.

5-Ghostbusters over 4-The Phantom Menace

As I said TPM is my least favorite SW movie, this wasn't a hard choice.

6-The Last Jedi over 14-Toy Story

Man o man maybe the hardest decision thus far. I'm not sure where I'd go if TLJ had to go up against either Toy Story sequel, which I both like better than the original, but luckily I don't have to make that call. It squeaks by Toy Story.

2-Raiders of the Lost Ark over 7-Dead Man's Chest

I like Jack Sparrow but I mean c'mon Indy.

Sweet 16

5-Ghostbusters over 9-Super Man

I remember when Ghostbusters came out in 84 I saw it in theaters like 5 times because every single kid wanted to go see this for their birthday, including me. Easy advance.

2-Raiders of the Lost Ark over 6-The Last Jedi

I really love TLJ but it can't topple Raiders.

Elite 8

2-Raiders of the Lost Ark over 5-Ghostbusters

Kinda like The Two Towers in the other bracket I love Ghostbusters but never would think it among my 8 favorite movies. This is kinda why this is fun though. It's no shame to lose to Raiders though which advances easy.

Steven Spielberg Region

1-Jaws over 16-Spider Man 3

SM3 kinda sucks and is only here because it was the top movies of it's year. Jaws on the other hand is awesome.

9-Rogue One over 8-Finding Nemo

I love Finding Nemo but I just can't advance it past Rogue One here.

4-The Dark Knight over 13-Terminator 2

Two sequels that surpassed the original and upped the ante. This is not an easy choice. Both movies were big big deals the year they came out. Both movies directed by great directors. Not an easy choice. But I gotta go with The Dark Knight.

5-Grease over 12-Twister

I forgot how big of a hit Twister was. But I mean I guess Grease here.

11-The Last Crusade over 6-Return of the King

See, its funny with matchups. ROTK is as good as Two Towers which advanced to Elite 8 but this is a bad matchup. Indy wins.

14-Top Gun over 3-The Lion King

Most people will kill me for this, maybe rightly so but I love Top Gun. I was obsessed with it as a kid. I wanted to be a fighter pilot so badly. Used to play with matchbox F-14s all the time. It has to win. Simba would win most first round matchups but this just is bad luck.

10-The Sixth Sense over 7-Home Alone

Ehhhh, next.

2-The Force Awakens over 15-Deathly Hallows Part 2

The splitting of the final Harry Potter book didn't really work for me as neither movie felt like a full movie. TFA I love however and this is an easy advance.

Second Round

1-Jaws over 9-Rogue One

I really liked Rogue One but Jaws is just a classic, gonna be hard to knock it off.

4-The Dark Knight over 5-Grease

Not a tough choice.

14-Top Gun over 11-The Last Crusade

Ughhhh, impossible choice here. I love both movies and loved both as a kid. 5 minutes ago I may have gone with Last Crusade, 5 minutes from now I may go with Last Crusade. But I mean right now I guess I go with Top Gun.

2-The Force Awakens over 10-The Sixth Sense

Not a tough choice.

Sweet 16

1-Jaws over 4-The Dark Knight

I love the Dark Knight, as I've said earlier a couple movies got to Elite 8 that I wouldn't think would advance that far. This is the opposite, TDK I love love love. It deserves to go further. But Jaws man. Just too great.

2-The Force Awakens over 14-Top Gun

I do love Top Gun but The Force Awakens still has to advance here.

Elite 8

1-Jaws over 2-The Force Awakens

I do love TFA. Man Jaws has not had a easy run here but it keeps advancing. Beating 2 Star Wars movies and The Dark Knight is impressive coming from me but the shark moves on.

James Cameron Region

1-Titanic over 16-The Grinch

Titanic is easily my least favorite 1 seed but it moves on here.

8-Back to the Future over 9-Revenge of the Sith

The final prequel is better than most think but it really didn't stand a chance here.

13-Monsters Inc over 4-Spider Man

I really liked the first Raimi Spider Man movie but Monsters Inc advances here fairly easy.

5-Black Panther over 12-Temple of Doom

I love Indy but this is the weakest of the first three. I don't know if Black Panther is quite as good as the hype it's gotten but it moves on here.

11-Fellowship of the Ring over 6-Batman

The first Batman was a huge deal when it came out, tee shirts everywhere, Prince video. I remember being profoundly disappointed when I saw it. Although the years have been kinder to it than that first viewing it loses out to the first LOTR movie.

3-Jurassic Park over 14-Aladdin

As a 15 year old kid I was obsessed with JP when it came out. I saw it 4 or 5 times in theaters. Easy advance for me.

7-Animal House over 10-The Dark Knight Rises

I love all of the Nolan Bat movies but I mean c'mon. Ramming Speed!

2-The Empire Strikes Back over 15-American Sniper

Yeah, not a difficult choice here.

Second Round

8-Back to the Future over 1-Titanic

Not a difficult choice here either.

13-Monsters Inc over 5-Black Panther

As I said I'm not sure Black Panther is quite as good as the hype and it's taken care of here by Sully and company.

11-Fellowship of the Ring over 3-Jurassic Park

Two movies I loved and saw multiple times on release, not an easy choice. Gotta go with Fellowship though by a slim margin.

2-The Empire Strikes Back over 7-Animal House

Animal House is a classic comedy but it really has no chance here.

Sweet 16

8-Back to the Future over 13-Monsters Inc

I like Monster's Inc but Back to the Future takes this one easy.

2-The Empire Strikes Back over 11-Fellowship of the Ring

Two entrants from great trilogies but Fellowship just can't quite hang here.

Elite 8

2-The Empire Strikes Back over 8-Back to the Future

Darth Vader does appear in both movies but he is a bit more menacing in Empire.

Final 4

1-Star Wars vs 2-Raiders of the Lost Ark

1-Jaws vs 2-The Empire Strikes Back

Well, it's a fairly chalky Final 4 here. Two of the original trilogy Star Wars movies each taking on a Spielberg classic. Ya know all 4 of these movies are basically as great as they can possibly be. None deserve to lose. Jaws is the original blockbuster and the scenes when they go out to sea are just as good as it gets. Star Wars took blockbusters to another level and kicked off the most beloved and popular franchise in history. Empire is the prototype sequel. If Jaws started blockbusters and Star Wars took it to another level then Empire made franchises a thing where a sequel expanded the story. Every movie wanted to be Star Wars and the sequels all wanted to be Empire. Raiders is just the best action movie of all time and holds up incredibly well.

Having said all of that I love Star Wars so

Star Wars over Raiders

Empire over Jaws

Empire over Star Wars

There ya have it!

Mine may be a WTF for most...

George Lucas Region

Round 1

Star Wars over Three Men and a Baby

Passion of the Christ over Spider Man 2

Pirates: Curse of the Black Pearl over Forrest Gump

Jurassic World over Beauty and the Beast

Tootsie over Shrek 2

Return of the Jedi over Rain Man

The Two Towers over Independence Day

Hunger Games: Catching Fire over Avatar

Round 2

Star Wars over Passion of the Christ

Pirates: Curse of the Black Pearl over Jurrasic World

Return of the Jedi over Tootsie

Hunger Games:Catching Fire over Two Towers

Sweet 16

Star Wars over Pirates: Curse of the Black Pearl

Hunger Games: Catching Fire over Return of the Jedi

Elite 8

Star Wars over Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Robert Zemeckis Region

Round 1

ET over Kramer vs Kramer

Superman over Beverly Hills Cop

Lost World over Phantom Menace

Ghostbusters over MiB

Last Jedi over Close Encounters

Avengers over Toy Story

Smokey and the Bandit over Pirates: Dead Man's Chest

Raiders over Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone

Round 2

Superman over ET

Ghostbuster over Lost World

Avengers over Last Jedi

Smokey and the Bandit over Raiders

Sweet 16

Superman over Ghostbusters

Smokey and the Bandit over Avengers

Elite 8

Smokey and the Bandit over Superman

Steven Spielberg Region

Round 1

Jaws over Spider Man 3

Rogue One over Finding Nemo

Dark Knight over T2

Grease over Twister

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade over Return of the King

Lion King over Top Gun

Home Alone over Sixth Sense

Harry Potter Deathly Hollows 2 over Force Awakens

Round 2

Jaws over Rogue One

Dark Knight over Grease

Lion King over Indiana Jones

Harry Potter Deathly Hollows 2 over Home Alone

Sweet 16

Jaws over Dark Knight

Lion King over Harry Potter Deathly Hollows 2

Elite 8

Jaws over Lion King

James Cameron Region

Round 1

Titanic over Grinch

Back to the Future over Revenge of the Sith

Monsters Inc over Spider Man

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom over Black Panther

Batman over Fellowship of the Ring

Jurassic Park over Aladdin

Animal House over Dark Knight Rises

Empire over American Sniper

Round 2

Titanic over Back to the Future

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom over Monsters Inc

Jurassic Park over Batman

Empire over Animal House

Sweet 16

Titanic over Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Empire over Jurassic Park

Elite 8

Empire over Titanic

Final Four

Smokey and the Bandit over Star Wars

Empire over Jaws

Finals

Smokey and the Bandit over Empire

I feel totally confident that Three Men and a Baby is going to win this thing.

Whoever does, though, I certainly hope we get to hear the winner whine about Trump being president when they accept their reward.

A lot of tough decisions.

George Lucas Region
First Round
1-Star Wars over 16-Three Men and a Baby
9-Spider Man 2 over 8-The Passion of the Christ
4-Forrest Gump over 13-Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
5-Jurassic World over 12-Beauty and the Beast
6-Shrek 2 over 11-Tootsie
3-Return of the Jedi over 14-Rain Man
7-Independence Day over 10-The Two Towers
2-Avatar over 15-Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Second Round
1-Star Wars over 9-Spider Man 2
4-Forrest Gump over 5-Jurassic World
3-Return of the Jedi over 6-Shrek 2
7-Independence Day over 2-Avatar
Sweet Sixteen
1-Star Wars over 4-Forrest Gump
3-Return of the Jedi over 7-Independence Day
Elite Eight
1-Star Wars over 3-Return of the Jedi
Robert Zemeckis Region
First Round
1-E.T. The Extra Terrestrial over 16-Kramer vs Kramer
9-Super Man over 8-Beverly Hills Cop
4-The Phantom Menace over 13-The Lost World: Jurassic Park
12-Men In Black over 5-Ghostbusters
6-The Last Jedi over 11-Close Encounters of the Third Kind
3-The Avengers over 14-Toy Story
10-Smokey and the Bandit over 7-Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
2-Raiders of the Lost Ark over 15-Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
Second Round
9-Super Man over 1-E.T. The Extra Terrestrial
12-Men In Black over 4-The Phantom Menace
3-The Avengers over 6-The Last Jedi
2-Raiders of the Lost Ark over 10-Smokey and the Bandit
Sweet Sixteen
9-Super Man over 12-Men In Black
2-Raiders of the Lost Ark over 3-The Avengers
Elite Eight
9-Super Man over 2-Raiders of the Lost Ark
Steven Spielberg Region
First Round
1-Jaws over 16-Spider Man 3
8-Finding Nemo over 9-Rogue One
4-The Dark Knight over 13-Terminator 2: Judgement Day
5-Grease over 12-Twister
11-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade over 6-Return of the King
14-Top Gun over 3-The Lion King
7-Home Alone over 10-The Sixth Sense
2-The Force Awakens over 15-Harry Potter and the Deathtly Hallows Part 2
Second Round
8-Finding Nemo over 1-Jaws
"Fish are friends, not food." :D
5-Grease over 4-The Dark Knight
11-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade over 14-Top Gun
7-Home Alone over 2-The Force Awakens
Sweet Sixteen
5-Grease over 8-Finding Nemo
11-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade over 7-Home Alone
Elite Eight
11-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade over 5-Grease
James Cameron Region
First Round
1-Titanic over 16-How the Grinch Stole Christmas
8-Back the the Future over 9-Revenge of the Sith
4-Spider Man over 13-Monsters Inc
5-Black Panther over 12-Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
6-Batman over 11-The Fellowship of the Ring
3-Jurassic Park over 14-Aladdin
7-Animal House over 10-The Dark Knight Rises
2-The Empire Strikes Back over 15-American Sniper
Second Round
8-Back the the Future over 1-Titanic
4-Spider Man over 5-Black Panther
6-Batman over 3-Jurassic Park
2-The Empire Strikes Back over 7-Animal House
Sweet Sixteen
8-Back the the Future over 4-Spider Man
2-The Empire Strikes Back over 6-Batman
Elite Eight
8-Back the the Future over 2-The Empire Strikes Back
Final Four
1-Star Wars over 9-Super Man
11-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade over 8-Back the the Future
Championship
1-Star Wars over 11-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.