The basic thing that got guys over

Tex

She's okay when she's being interviewed. At least she was before she got beat twice. Now she can't even come close to answering a question about it which is what she keeps getting asked. The WWE needs to take her off these appearances because no one is not going to ask her about those loses. In ring she's horrible so far. What's nothing helping is how telegraphed her "wrestling" has been so far. She better show out at WrestleMania, or fans will turn on her quick. Especially how good some of the female talent is right now.

She's not the worst, she could improve. If she works a good program and tells a good story and improves she'd be a fun addition.

My fear is that they will play her as unstoppable and feed her talent to job that obviously outshines her.

I don't think Rousy even counts yet. At this point she's a Mr T at best. If she does well at WM and it works everything Tank said will be correct.

Still can't stand to see her in a Piper T shirt. I know he gave her his blessing, but it's so undeserved.

Yeah I forgot about Tank's post about regarding Shawn Michaels and it's a better one than mine. I think we're both correct, though.

And Choc he was a good worker, but the point here is to focus on the basic things that got guys over.

I dont think the fact that there was "no one else to give the belt to" is what got him over. He was already over. He had stolen WM X against Razor and he was in the title match at 11. By the time he won the title at 12 he was already more than over.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.