Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jessica Jones Season 2

6 replies to this topic

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,661 posts
March 8.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
Hell yeah.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

• 42,592 posts
Halfway through it and digging it so far except for the forced romance subplot.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,711 posts

Only watched the first one last night and I can't believe the Whizzer has now been adapted in live action. What a time to be alive.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

• 42,592 posts
I didn't know he was a thing so it took me by surprise that he wasn't bat **** crazy and actually had powers.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,661 posts

I actually laughed out loud at Whizzer and scared my cats when he was doing his schtick right before he was killed. It's been okay. I think the biggest issue with all Netflix Marvel productions is that they run too long. They could probably edit it down and still make a good story and the "romance" wouldn't be needed.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,794 posts
I feel like I say the same thing every time, average story, decent writing, twice as long as it needed to be, saved by a great cast.

Reply to this topic