Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game of Thrones Producers Making Star Wars Films

82 replies to this topic

Poe Dameron

Poe Dameron

• 2,485 posts
B and W are HORRID filmmakers. This is gonna be a Trainwreck with a capital T. I can't wait until GoT is finished and the actors and crew can finally speak their minds publically about what a **** show the production has been. This series of films is going to be a glorious mess.

If that were true, Nina Gold and all the actors and actresses she helped seed into Star Wars would have given Lucasfilm a heads up.

That said, it wouldn't shock me if this goes straight to development hell and is quietly cancelled by this time next year.

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

• Supporters
  • 8,846 posts

B and W are HORRID filmmakers. This is gonna be a Trainwreck with a capital T. I can't wait until GoT is finished and the actors and crew can finally speak their minds publically about what a **** show the production has been. This series of films is going to be a glorious mess.

My guess John Snow and Dragon Girl are on the short list for the next Star Wars movie.  

But I agree on B&W.  GoT is overrated, and has been for a while.  Possibly since the beginning.  Good one time through, but re-watch-ability, for me at least, isn't' there. 

I am actually hoping Rian Johnson and B&W both get un-hired for the possible 2 trilogies.  

Poe Dameron

Poe Dameron

• 2,485 posts

My guess John Snow and Dragon Girl are on the short list for the next Star Wars movie.  

Dragon Girl's already in the next Star Wars movie.

emilia-clarke-and-alden-ehrenreich-in-so

• El Chalupacabra +1 this

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,556 posts
There are at least 2 Game of The actors in TFA. Bit parts but still. If they cast Sean Bean for Episode 9, bets would be laid on how far into the movies he dies.

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,307 posts
Sean Bean would make a great northern grizzled old Jedi. A surly Qui-Gon who gets into punch ups in the cantina in his leery stupor. Like art imitating life.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts

If that were true, Nina Gold and all the actors and actresses she help seed into Star Wars would have given Lucasfilm a heads up.

That said, it wouldn't shock me if this goes straight to development hell and is quietly cancelled by this time next year.

Oh its true. You'll see when the stories start coming out. Pay specific attention to what Director Miguel Sapochnik has to say. It's gonna be awesome.

B and W could possibly learn their lessons from past mistakes of course, but I doubt it. They seem to be very arrogant.

As to them being involved automatically meaning these movies will be R rated, that's asinine.

Poe Dameron

Poe Dameron

• 2,485 posts

Oh its true. You'll see when the stories start coming out. Pay specific attention to what Director Miguel Sapochnik has to say. It's gonna be awesome.

Can't be too bad.  The man's coming back for the last season and Sapochnik produced two of the most intricate and cinematic battle scenes ever seen on television based on their teleplays.  Hardhome in particular was jaw dropping, though in fairness, it came out of nowhere in a season that had been disappointing leading up to it.

Filthy Jawa

Filthy Jawa

Bring back Mandard!

• 8,677 posts

Well, if you're right, they'll be fired like those LEGO movie guys.

Reply to this topic