2017 NFL Super Bowl Pick'em

Ms. Spam

I rooting for the filthy Eagles.

I have to agree with Tex on this one, you are wrong. How can a Dallas fan root for the Eagles?

I'll root for any team that plays against the cheating Pats.

That's nothing compared to Cowboys fans having to cheer on that POS Terrell Owens.

It was a good game. Lots of firsts and entertaining. Even the commercials were somewhat charming. I thought it was funny that many of the Philly players credited Jesus. Right now Philly's probably on fire but it helps the NFL's image to have Fole's daughter and his story of how he got to the Eagles and to win the Super Bowl. Even the Eagle's coach had a feel good story. Also with the flu raging I'd think twice about kissing that trophy.

Well I guess it was inevitable. Eventually the sun will shine on a dog's ass. I can only hope that the good people of Philadelphia, all two of them, get out of town before the celebration of this Prryic victory destroys what's left of your pathetic town. I want you to find that Rocky statue, and I want Nick Foles to sit on one glove. I want you to find Doug Peterson, and have him sit on the other glove. Then, I want you to find Jeffery Lourie, and have him sit on the Lombardi Trophy. Once that is done. Give it a minute. Might need some lube. But if you wait long enough.....

THEY CAN ALL GO fuck THEMSELVES

Too lazy to look it up, but I've got 13. 5 for Dallas, 4 for New York, 3 for Washington, and 1 for Philly.

That is right. I believe by division it is (based on what division teams are currently in)

AFC East: 8

AFC North: 8

AFC South: 2

AFC West: 7

NFC East: 13

NFC North: 5

NFC South: 2

NFC West: 7

Let's see if I'm right and that adds up to 52? It does!! Wow not bad!

Story wise I think this Super Bowl was spot on what the NFL and the majority fan base kinda needed.

The Back-Up QB mirrored the GOAT QBs origin. A city lacking a championship facing off against a city of championships. The Back-Up QB playing like he should never have been a Back-Up. The GOAT playing like his billing (sans not being able to catch the ball too ... but even that is a good moment, a call back if you will). Brady left everything on the field and the Eagles earned the win. It cant be written better.

Think about it, there are Philly fans and others laughing at the supposed GOAT losing again. Listing stats and losses and scandals. These are idiots that are diminishing their own teams accomplishment. In a game mostly absent of Ref-meddling for either team, Brady took the Eagles for 505 yards and 3 TDs and the Eagles still took the Lombardi home. Thats a story, the best was beaten while still playing his best. No excuses. Why would a fan base want to take that story away from themselves? Idiocracy, perhaps. I used to wonder the same when Patsfans would do the same to anyone named Manning as well.

That said, the defenses sucked giant balls, but if you focus on the story... ****ing great game.

• 4 weeks later...

Damn right.

I'm sure Giants fans hate the Pats but rooting for the Eagles is just shameful if you support another NFC East team.

I still can't believe they fkn won the Super Bowl.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.