Anyone following star wars rebels?

Stallion

Guest El Chalupacabra

+3 on Grievous in the original Clone Wars animated miniseries. That was the only version of him I actually saw as a serious threat to jedi and actually liked. In ROTS he seemed like a time filling mini boss, which he was, and I felt that they killed off the wrong villain (Dooku) early on in the movie. But in the Clone Wars minisodes, he seemed an unstoppable beast. I also wished the set up of Mace Windu crushing his lungs paid off more than the awkward cough in the movie. Also there should have been more of an ongoing Mace VS Grievous arc in TCW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mass production of TIE Defenders, expensive as it would be, would be significantly cheaper than building the Death Star.

So does this mean that Pryce is directly responsible for the construction of the Death Star and the establishment of the Tarkin Doctrine? Is that even a thing in the Disney canon?

Guest El Chalupacabra

...and time travel.

Seriously? UGHHH!!!!! Star Wars doesn't need time travel.

I hope it was just some magical force BS for a one off episode a la Clone Wars' episode Sacrifice, and not "let's sling-shot a Y-wing fighter around a star to change history and bring Kanaan and Ahsoka back to life" BS. Does it have something to do with that sinking Jedi temple or Malachor v?

Guest El Chalupacabra

Unfortunately, El Chupacabra, that is exactly what happened.

Also, I wasn't sure what was going on with Palpatine's magic mirror and the blue fire.

Haven't seen the episode yet, but that sounds disappointing. Never thought I would ever see Star Wars time travel stories.

That said, as long as they don't have Rey, Finn and Poe pop up in the series finale using a holocron to meet the crew of the Ghost, a la Star Trek Enterprise These are the Voyages-style, I can deal with a time travel story....I guess. Hopefully this time travel stuff will end up being some force dream sequence or something. Or just ignored with what time they have left.

Was the episode at least kind of good?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.