Bruce Lee Lightsaber Nunchucks

Odine

Guest El Chalupacabra

This showed up in all my FB lightsaber groups. It's freaking awesome. I think I'd hate it in an actual SW movie, it needs Lee's badassery to make it not cheesy.

I think that video is pretty awesome myself, but I agree with you. While I am sure they can find a martial artist who could pull the scene off from a technical stand point, there was always something about Bruce Lee's screen presence that added something extra. The only Star Wars characters that we have seen so far that could even come close (and by close I mean the same ballpark) are Darth Maul, and Chirrut Imwe (probably my two favorite supporting non-OT characters). I would be afraid if they tried light saber nun chucks, it might come off more like the helicopter lightsabers from Star Wars Rebels, than something truly badass.

I love how they used to have more significance in the past but the meaning got muddled as time went on, as is wont to happen in history.

I think being an Orthodox Christian with layers and layers of changing and developing liturgical traditions is a big part of why I love Star Wars lore. Seeing how things are progressed in just the Church's 2000-year history makes me in awe of an Order that is 25,000 years old.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.