Quick Question About Midi-Chlorians

Zerimar Nyliram

I think it's just as bad, there are still always little jokes and references to him in interviews and events. Everyone knows who he is, whereas things like midi-chlorians only really bother SW fans. He isn't just considered the worst Star Wars character by a lot people but the worst of all time, so I don't think it'll ever really die down.

That's a fair point. I know people who've never seen a Star Wars movie and couldn't pick a midi-chlorian out of a lineup but make fun of Jar Jar Binks.

There are a lot of bad lines in the prequels delivered by Anakin. The Are you an angel isn't one of them. That was a cute line for a 10 year old boy picking up on a 16 year old girl. Even the sand line isn't that bad. The delivery was terrible. The whole I'm in agony scene is bad beyond belief.

I agree the angel line is bad.

Not least because it brings Christian imagery into the SW universe. And yes I know Han said "I'll see you in Hell". That bugs me too but not nearly as much because it doesn't have the other knocks against it. Such as a lame delivery and being a completely nonsensical comment to begin with.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.