I've made a huge mistake

Ive-Made-A-Huge-Mistake-500x465.jpg

Things have been going really well for me personally and professionally. So well, in fact, that I can't afford to risk my future by posting on Nightly. Given the fact that two people have had their lives significantly disturbed by people here invading their offline lives, and the fact that I know that one of the people responsible is still around (with my permission), I no longer feel that I can safely post here without risking my career and my family's wellbeing.

The only reason that I'm posting this rather than just disappearing is because I think that the rest of you deserve to have the situation openly explained, so you are also aware of the potential for danger.

I wish you all well in the New Year and going forward.

Online stalking is a scary thing. I hope you can get far away from whoever is messing with you, Fozzie. Awesome thoughts and wishes!

I was stalked from the PSN boards years ago, by a lady that thought me helping her figure out a puzzle with the game Xi was some grand invitation. She found me here and then on Facebook. Messenging me about how she was moving to Alaska and itd cool to meet. I was like, Lady... what the f.

Send a guy ONE severed finger...

Online stalking is a scary thing. I hope you can get far away from whoever is messing with you, Fozzie. Awesome thoughts and wishes!

I was stalked from the PSN boards years ago, by a lady that thought me helping her figure out a puzzle with the game Xi was some grand invitation. She found me here and then on Facebook. Messenging me about how she was moving to Alaska and itd cool to meet. I was like, Lady... what the f.

THAT WAS NO LADY

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.