Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I've made a huge mistake

14 replies to this topic

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 18,925 posts

Ive-Made-A-Huge-Mistake-500x465.jpg

Things have been going really well for me personally and professionally.  So well, in fact, that I can't afford to risk my future by posting on Nightly. Given the fact that two people have had their lives significantly disturbed by people here invading their offline lives, and the fact that I know that one of the people responsible is still around (with my permission), I no longer feel that I can safely post here without risking my career and my family's wellbeing. 

The only reason that I'm posting this rather than just disappearing is because I think that the rest of you deserve to have the situation openly explained, so you are also aware of the potential for danger. 

I wish you all well in the New Year and going forward. 

• Tank and Robin +1 this

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,439 posts
WUT? I didn't think anyone posted here any more.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,463 posts
Its okay. Hes always been my alias anyway.

Good God a Bear

Good God a Bear

well ****

• 8,403 posts

I think I'm missing something fantastic here...

• monkeygirl and Odine +1 this

Robin

Robin

zambingo

• Validating
  • 524 posts
Online stalking is a scary thing. I hope you can get far away from whoever is messing with you, Fozzie. Awesome thoughts and wishes!

I was stalked from the PSN boards years ago, by a lady that thought me helping her figure out a puzzle with the game Xi was some grand invitation. She found me here and then on Facebook. Messenging me about how she was moving to Alaska and itd cool to meet. I was like, Lady... what the f.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,485 posts
Send a guy ONE severed finger...

Online stalking is a scary thing. I hope you can get far away from whoever is messing with you, Fozzie. Awesome thoughts and wishes!
I was stalked from the PSN boards years ago, by a lady that thought me helping her figure out a puzzle with the game Xi was some grand invitation. She found me here and then on Facebook. Messenging me about how she was moving to Alaska and itd cool to meet. I was like, Lady... what the f.

THAT WAS NO LADY
  • NumberSix, Robin and Kyrian +1 this

Cashmere

Cashmere

puppy mama

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 7,265 posts
I will miss you. Glad things are going well though! Happy trails!

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,485 posts
Yeah, on the serious, Brando will be missed.

Ryn

Ryn

Moonshadow

• Moderators
  • 28,537 posts
:cry:

Well, ****.

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 29,846 posts

Oh boo! And you're not even on FB anymore either. :( 

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,792 posts

Life made Brando an offer he couldn't refuse.

:(

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,245 posts
Whaaaaaaaaat?

Not having facebook I totally understand, I don't have it myself.... But sucks you gotta give up nightly. Online should not effect IRL. All the best dude

Edited by Odine, 30 December 2017 - 01:43 PM.

Good God a Bear

Good God a Bear

well ****

• 8,403 posts

I WON'T BE IGNORED, DAN

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,107 posts

I WILL CUT THEM

3 & 6 years to go...