Obi-Wan movie? Now that's a rumour I haven't heard in a long time

Filthy Jawa

Guest El Chalupacabra

I'm with those who feel an Obi Wan movie should have been first on the list. Ewan has been saying for years he would love to return.

If there's a Boba Fett movie it should be directed by Taika Waititi and if not Teumuera Morrison then another Kiwi actor. I wouldn't mind a Rock cameo though.

Karl Urban would make a great Boba Fett. Though he looks nothing like Tem so continuity would be off. He made a great Dread and he knows how to play an assassin.

Not sure I agree as Boba Fett, but definitely as either another Mandalorian and/or another bounty hunter!

A grown up Kitster (played by Kal Penn) finds Slave One after Fett is rumored to be dead in the Sarlacc Pit. He discovers a back up set of armor and takes on the mantle of Fett. He's too much of a do-gooder though, and Fett's rep begins to change.

Then the real Fett, all acid-burned and gross, escapes the Sarlacc and is out for blood when he realizes his identity has been stolen.

Guest El Chalupacabra

A grown up Kitster (played by Kal Penn) finds Slave One after Fett is rumored to be dead in the Sarlacc Pit. He discovers a back up set of armor and takes on the mantle of Fett. He's too much of a do-gooder though, and Fett's rep begins to change.

Then the real Fett, all acid-burned and gross, escapes the Sarlacc and is out for blood when he realizes his identity has been stolen.

Someone already beat you to that idea. Believe it or not, you just re-envisioned Jodo Kast from EU.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jodo_Kast

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.