Would you mind if they recast for Leia?

Metropolis

Im no longer certain that Lucas was intentionally F-IT! about his own continuity... with the EU, totally... I think with his own continuity it is likely he didnt remember what that continuity was both due to time gone by and all the tweaks he was making to the originals.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Us being uber nerds is not mutually exclusive with that being a notable screwup.

The easiest explanation for me has always been that Leia was confused and remembered her adoptive mother (Bail's wife), who coincidentally also died when Leia was young.

Yeah, but Luke specifically asks about her real mother, but that works too, I suppose. Childhood memories aren't the most accurate of memories.

That all said, I just reconciled this long ago as Leia and Padme having some sort of force bond in the womb or something along those lines. I really don't give a crap about one line in ROTJ.

Side Note: I think Id like to see another Pre-Sequel. With Winter Soldier as ESB/RotJ era Luke Skywalker, NuLando and then someone new being Leia. I dunno who could be Leia, but yeah, Id be interested in a Han Popsicle intermediary film like Rogue One was for 3 & 4. Then if that is super successful, which it probably will be I mean these films print money. Then a final intermediary Pre-Sequel post RoTJ but some time before TFA, bringing back Winter Skywalker, NuLeia, NuSolo and NuLando.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.