Disney buys Fox

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with everything said in that video. It’s been a long time coming, though. I can think of only a handful of great 2000s movies, and even less in the 2010s.

It’s just like music. Music producers figured out that they could maximize profits by creating musical acts rather than finding them. All they have to do is lay the pipe in the studio and get an ex child star to be the “singer”.

They will target the younger market, and it will work, sadly. The reason why is because kids are just too young to know any better. They will gladly eat shit. By the time they’re old enough to see that things were much better before their time they will have officially moved out of the target market, which at that time will be the new crop of kids.

So hurray Disney. I’ll just keep watching 90s movies.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with everything said in that video. It’s been a long time coming, though. I can think of only a handful of great 2000s movies, and even less in the 2010s.

It’s just like music. Music producers figured out that they could maximize profits by creating musical acts rather than finding them. All they have to do is lay the pipe in the studio and get an ex child star to be the “singer”.

They will target the younger market, and it will work, sadly. The reason why is because kids are just too young to know any better. They will gladly eat ****. By the time they’re old enough to see that things were much better before their time they will have officially moved out of the target market, which at that time will be the new crop of kids.

So hurray Disney. I’ll just keep watching 90s movies.

In other words: Get off my lawn!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.