Do we have a thread for big (good) life news? Cause I got some!

Lucas1138

I got engaged to my girlfriend Megan on Sunday!

carr17.jpg

I met Megan when we were short on girls on night at soccer and one of my friends brought her to sub (at the field pictured). I immediately had a crush on her and finally worked up the courage to ask her out several months later. We've spent a LOT of time at that stadium over the years, and she played collegiately there, so it was a fitting venue for the big day.

Even though I haven't talked too much about my girlfriend on here, it still wouldn't feel quite right if I didn't let my Nightly family know about my big news. I've known (in varying degrees) many of you since I was like thirteen years old for cryin' out loud. I've got relationships on here that far outdistance some that I have offline. I think I read it on here once, or maybe it was elsewhere, but I've adopted saying it - there's no such thing as "internet friends," that's an unnecessary qualifier.

carr21.jpg

carr24.jpg

carr32.jpg

20171112_153744.jpg

edit: I have no idea why the last one uploaded upside down :lol: It is most definitely not upside down anywhere else.

Awesome! Congrats!

You'll hear a ton of jokes about how awful married life is. **** those miserable people. Being married is great.

Dude-- I read your twitter.

whatever man I can vent if I want you're not my dad

That's what you think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.