Gun control brings out the stupid in people.

Metropolis

More like 99.7% of the population isn't transgender. Who is being so hardcore on bathroom laws, though? Isn't it just a vocal minority who think transgender and transvestite are the same thing?

There is a problem with guns in this country, compounded by a mental health treatment problem. The Swiss seem to have both guns and safety. What are they doing that's different than us?

70% of the population doesn't even own guns. Much like who gets to be president is decided by a small representative population of voters who actually show up to vote we are protecting the rights of a very small group of people who own guns and in some cases LOTS of guns. Open carry is a useless law because it doesn't do anything except make a new way for you to openly display your weapon in public. We actually protect the rights of gun owners to the point that there is no way to actually track all the guns bought in the US as there's no trail of computerized paperwork or national database like say a drivers license to drive a car. There are lots of tiny things that Congress could actually do to make it seem like they are doing something but they won't. A small thing could be to take away the sales of bump stocks.

Open carry is lame. Idaho has had open carry as long as I have been alive, you hardly ever see anyone with a gun strapped on their hip unless they are at the shooting range. Nobody wants to be that guy. Nobody wants to advertise that they are a threat and get shot first either. We have permit-less concealed carry here now.

If there is no way to track gun sales then how do you know what percentage of people own guns? I have never answered a poll question about gun ownership "yes", and I am one of those dangerous evil people that own lots of guns. Besides, I thought we were supposed to protect the rights of minorities from the oppression of the evil majority, or does that only apply to skin color and sexual preference?

Metro- Gun registration is regulated by state, Idaho has no gun registration law.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.