Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stellaris

4 replies to this topic

Marc DuQuesne

Marc DuQuesne

• Members
  • 570 posts

Anybody tried this one out? Playing a Star Trek mod right now, pretty cool. They have a Star Wars mod that I have tried. Didn't care for it. Played the Jedi Council (who wouldn't?), and their timeline starts at Order 66. So I ruined the timeline by not dying...

Gamevet

Gamevet

• 4,374 posts
I've never heard of it.

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,048 posts

Just checking it out on Steam at the minute! Looks pretty cool

Marc DuQuesne

Marc DuQuesne

• Members
  • 570 posts

It's been out a while now, but I am enjoying it, especially the Star Trek: New Horizons mod. They usually drop it to half price whenever they come out with some new DLC (that's when I bought). The late game never satisfies me though, it's like the U.S. fighting a war. I can kill lots of stuff but I can't make the galaxy the way I want it.

Gamevet

Gamevet

• 4,374 posts
I just recently picked up a boxed copy of Galactic Civ III. This game looks very similar to it.

Reply to this topic