Booze or Drugs

Tex

Beer: it is the devil's urine; good for nothing and tastes like perfume. I mean, how MUCH of this flat laundry detergent do you have to drink to get ****ed up???

<3

Never understood why beer is so popular. It looks like piss, it tastes like piss, it smells like piss, it has the % content of piss...we're not monks any more, we don't need to drink beer because we live somewhere where water isn't going to give us the squits, so what's the point of it nowadays? I can understand craft beer, the stronger artisan stuff, but Bud, Stella, Fosters etc are just...ugh.

I got morphine in the hospital and it was the scariest thing ever. It didn't only take away the pain, it made me feel really good.

Straight up beer for me. Not a fan of wine or liquor drinks, but I can sip beer all day. Just tasted my 1000th different beer (not counting the ones I have tried at brewfest because I can't waste time on my phone).

I have no desire to try any drugs.

I got morphine in the hospital and it was the scariest thing ever. It didn't only take away the pain, it made me feel really good.

Yeah I hd kindey stones once and they gave me morphine. It was the best sleep of my life.

Beer: it is the devil's urine; good for nothing and tastes like perfume. I mean, how MUCH of this flat laundry detergent do you have to drink to get ****ed up???

<3

Never understood why beer is so popular. ...

It's liquid bread. Bread is awesome. Therefore, liquid bread is awesomer.

Wine only for me! Only a glass or two. I think I've been drunk like twice in my whole life and the mornings after made me wonder why people do it on a regular basis. Never did any drugs or even wanted to.

Guest El Chalupacabra

<3

Never understood why beer is so popular. It looks like piss, it tastes like piss, it smells like piss, it has the % content of piss...we're not monks any more, we don't need to drink beer because we live somewhere where water isn't going to give us the squits, so what's the point of it nowadays? I can understand craft beer, the stronger artisan stuff, but Bud, Stella, Fosters etc are just...ugh.

I think you two just need to expand your beer pallet before writing all beer off, is all. Just because Budweiser, Coors,and Miller are produced and consumed in mass quantities, doesn't mean they are good. Craft beer and micro-brews are where it's at. Seriously. You would be surprised what kind of flavors can be had. A good place to start might be fruit beer.

My mate broke his back years back and got a massive prescription of Tramidol. We used to all munch those pills back and float to the cinema and watch movies. Good times.

So, should I post my address because ALL of you who don't like weed or pills? I want you to SEND ME EVERY BIT of anything you're offered. I will pay for prescriptions. WELL.

That said, WTF is it in humans that wire us to seek altered states? Because despite all you weirdos, most of us do it.

POT: DAILY since I was 12. But when I'm in a place I can't, its not a big deal once I get past the first few days and stop the learned response. It helps me with pain, RLS and anxiety, but I also just like being high. I can breathe, I don't stress...it shuts down the constant critical dialogue that goes on in my head 24/7/369. And I've thwarted a few migraines with CBD caps but they don't get you buzzed.

Alcohol: Also been drinking since 12. My Mom bought me a bottle of wine for my 13th birthday. My family is Irish and German. They call a hangover "the Irish flu". But currently, I'm not drinking outside vacations and holidays. I can't handle the dehydration any more.

Kahlua, Fireball, Rum Chata; just lovely in morning coffee

Pills: I like going down more than up-Vicodin, valium, xanax, dilaudid and morphine are faves but I'm careful about use so I don't build up a tolerance and get OIC. (the struggle is real)

Coke: LOVE me some cocaine and I would love to get some since I've had sinus surgery. My sinuses used to swell shut after a couple of lines so I started avoiding coke years ago. Now that I'd like to do it again, I'm finding it tough to get (my connections all DO IT before it gets to me and all I get is my money back!), especially in decent shape. I know it gets stepped on and I expect some of that but the last few times, I got more cheap speed than coke and I hate speed. Cocaine makes me feel strong and healthy and gorgeous and smart and mentally healthy, so why would I NOT like it?

boundaries: I have never and will never inject a drug for fun and will never try heroin. I know I'd like these things and would likely not be able to control using so I've made it a point to never go here. I did smoke opium once-did not know what it was until after (it also tastes like perfume) and it was glorious.

soooooo, that address? LMK

Yeah Opium is lovely. Suits my personality well. Kinda just feel normal on it, but safe and floaty. And not a lot matters. If there was any isea in my mind that I should give heroin a go opium put a nail in that coffin. It makes me totally aware that heroin would be the best kick ever and there is no way I'd ever risk it by trying that now. That said. If I'm a rich old man in my 70s and don't have any children or grandchildren I might reconsider my stance. Live out my twilight years nodding in and out. But I doubt it very much.

I hate drinking (I don't like feeling drunk, and I always feel bad the next day) but I love me some weed. I didn't start smoking until my late 20s and it's a really great way for me to chill out. I have moderate anxiety and it takes the edge off enough for me to relax and feel goofy.

I probably only smoke about once a week these days but I sure do look forward to it. Yay for legalization in California!

Did you know in California you can get a pot card online and have the goods delivered to your house all in under a couple hours?

In other news wefvwleiv elkfjv qkelfbviq e qe vqeufhv iqer voiqe qefhbviqoejf voiqwrb vbhqwervqerfv.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.