Booze or Drugs

Tex

Beer: it is the devil's urine; good for nothing and tastes like perfume. I mean, how MUCH of this flat laundry detergent do you have to drink to get ****ed up???

<3

Never understood why beer is so popular. It looks like piss, it tastes like piss, it smells like piss, it has the % content of piss...we're not monks any more, we don't need to drink beer because we live somewhere where water isn't going to give us the squits, so what's the point of it nowadays? I can understand craft beer, the stronger artisan stuff, but Bud, Stella, Fosters etc are just...ugh.

I think you two just need to expand your beer pallet before writing all beer off, is all. Just because Budweiser, Coors,and Miller are produced and consumed in mass quantities, doesn't mean they are good. Craft beer and micro-brews are where it's at. Seriously. You would be surprised what kind of flavors can be had. A good place to start might be fruit beer.

DUDE. I live in SEATTLE.

And we can't register for a medical card online for weed, but we do have home delivery. There are more pot shops here than Starbucks

lately though. I mean, I have 3 I can walk to, so why bother?

How do I function....I have no idea how I'd function 100% sober and clean. I did do a drug cleanse a couple times in my life when I thought I wanted

jobs that came with a pee test and I felt no different-other than the gnawing anxiety.

Beer: it is the devil's urine; good for nothing and tastes like perfume. I mean, how MUCH of this flat laundry detergent do you have to drink to get ****ed up???

<3

Never understood why beer is so popular. It looks like piss, it tastes like piss, it smells like piss, it has the % content of piss...we're not monks any more, we don't need to drink beer because we live somewhere where water isn't going to give us the squits, so what's the point of it nowadays? I can understand craft beer, the stronger artisan stuff, but Bud, Stella, Fosters etc are just...ugh.

I think you two just need to expand your beer pallet before writing all beer off, is all. Just because Budweiser, Coors,and Miller are produced and consumed in mass quantities, doesn't mean they are good. Craft beer and micro-brews are where it's at. Seriously. You would be surprised what kind of flavors can be had. A good place to start might be fruit beer.

DUDE. I live in SEATTLE.

And we can't register for a medical card online for weed, but we do have home delivery. There are more pot shops here than Starbucks

lately though. I mean, I have 3 I can walk to, so why bother?

How do I function....I have no idea how I'd function 100% sober and clean. I did do a drug cleanse a couple times in my life when I thought I wanted

jobs that came with a pee test and I felt no different-other than the gnawing anxiety.

Tami, I for one am glad you are here in this world. When I have my hysterectomy this summer any left over drugs will go to you (probably a lot because drugs do nothing for me. I can't even get dental work done like normal people because Novocaine doesn't even work).

I am going to the hooha doctor next week. That is when we decide is it drugs or removal. Ha! Aunt Flo is happening every two weeks like clockwork. I am advocating for surgery but my doctor is bloodless and saying birth control as we've ruled out cancer.

K, well, lose some weight before you go in and be prepared to lose your hair.

When they cut into your belly, you run the risk of hernias popping up after. If you lose weight before surgery, it's not as big a risk. ALSO, they told me AFTER the surgery that

the anesthesia they use for this surgery signals all your currently-growing hairs to stop and fall out. I had my surgeries last May and I'm JUST starting to feel my hair coming back to normal.

And ask your doctor why he's so big on birth control?

I just got back from Bonnaroo and had the time of my life. Y'all decide for yourselves what that entails.

But otherwise, I'll smoke a bit once a month or so. Not habitually, but almost exclusively for medical reasons. My anxiety and pitfalls into depression have almost completely disappeared since I started that. I'm not a fan of the super potent stuff that leaves you a mess, but I do enjoy the kind that makes you giggly or just chill out in general.

I have a drink once or twice a week. I enjoy a good beer, but they're not very healthy for you so I've cut back significantly on them. I mostly go with mixed drinks or straight bourbon these days.

I'm probably slowly destroying myself, but at least I'm having a good time doing it.

I am disppappointed this thread has brought me ZERO offers of extra pharmeceuticals. YOU PPL SUCK!

Tami, I for one am glad you are here in this world. When I have my hysterectomy this summer any left over drugs will go to you (probably a lot because drugs do nothing for me. I can't even get dental work done like normal people because Novocaine doesn't even work).

Spam, why do you want a hysterectomy? Why not just get your tubes tied?

No medical history so I have no idea of what's in store for me. I've been freaking out about cancer lately. It's also just tired of Aunt Flo all the time. Actually, what you said is exactly what my doctor said when they were screening me for fibroids. It's so cool they can do that with a sonogram now.

They actually are doing that genetic test now. Also super cool that they can check fibroids with a sonogram machine now. SO EASY. For now I'm going back to birth control! HA! No surgery. (I figured since I was in my forties and stuff I'd stop birth control a few years ago especially since I've embraced crazy cat lady).

I am disppappointed this thread has brought me ZERO offers of extra pharmeceuticals. YOU PPL SUCK!

yeah, SPAM did, but there are others here who CLAIM they don't like drugs...

So here's an aside - does anyone else consider alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine a drug? And am I alone in rolling my eyes at the blatant hypocrisy in the differing attitudes towards the illegal drugs and legal drugs, ie. caffeine, nicotine and alcohol?

Guest El Chalupacabra

Technically speaking, yes, caffeine, alcohol, or cigarettes are drugs. But I don't think anyone was being hypocritical or judgmental. The question was asked what booze or drugs we were in to. Speaking for myself, I answered what I was and currently am in to. Simple as that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.