A Dark Crystal series coming to Netflix!

CoLA

So I guess it is taking place before the movie, which is the only way there would still be Mystics and Skeksis around. I wonder how much before this will be?

In my opinion, this is still one of the best movies for kids to ever come out, even though it can scare the crap out of little ones, like I was the first time I saw it. I still get creeped out by the scenes where the Emperor is clinging to his scepter before he dies and when the Chamberlain is chasing the Gelflings as his cries of "Please?!" get more sinister. O_O

I've been dying to talk about this for months. I have a friend on the writing staff that swore me to secrecy. He says they are doing everything possible to be 100% true to the original.

Oh yeah? Well I have a friend who tells me all about -- I can't lie. I don't have a friend.

I've been dying to talk about this for months. I have a friend on the writing staff that swore me to secrecy. He says they are doing everything possible to be 100% true to the original.

But hasn't it been rumored for over a month? I'm very glad we're starting to be shown stuff.

So I guess it is taking place before the movie, which is the only way there would still be Mystics and Skeksis around. I wonder how much before this will be?

In my opinion, this is still one of the best movies for kids to ever come out, even though it can scare the crap out of little ones, like I was the first time I saw it. I still get creeped out by the scenes where the Emperor is clinging to his scepter before he dies and when the Chamberlain is chasing the Gelflings as his cries of "Please?!" get more sinister. O_O

Losing the striders kinda traumatized me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.