So, This Guy's Job Just Has Just Sucked the Life Right Out of Him, Right?

How much crap do you have to take from customers on a daily basis while being asked to just eat it and never let them know what terrible people they are to treat your hardworking minimum wage butt like garbage in order to get to this level of just not giving a damn anymore?

Freakin' customer service man.

Cause all people in their 20s working in fast food/service jobs must be wasters right? Pfft.

I would've thought being high isn't going to be the deciding factor that makes calm while a gun is pointed at your head.

Just a joke. Just like, I assume, the thread title.

I worked at a bank for a few years when I was younger, then I worked for a pharmacy in Redneck, Ohio for a few months. Between the two, I know probably a dozen people who have been robbed at gunpoint. There isn't a single reaction to expect. Not everyone gets nervous and shakes like in the movies. Some do. Some just give in, calmly and slowly, because they don't want to upset the dude with a gun pointed at their head.

Shrug. Like I said, I've known a few people who have, and they didn't have the life sucked out of them, but responded calmly.

Probably a good thing for him he wasn't freaky fast getting the money out. Could've caused problems.

I was held at gunpoint at a Subway when I was in college. It was 9 at night, I walked down the street to get some dinner, the guy was standing outside the door saw me grabbed me took me inside and demanded the money in the register. I was 19 then and almost shat my pants. I kinda knew he probably wasn't going to shoot, but in that situation your mind thinks about the worst. The guy behind the counter wasn't as cool as the guy in the video, but he handled it well explaining to the guy that he didn't have access to the safe.

I've known people that work at convenient stores that were used to it. And I've known people that have quit after the first time.

I also know a woman who someone tried to rob her without showing a gun, and she wasn't smart enough to know that she was being robbed. The guy left the bank in frustration. Probably didn't have a gun, but it's a funny story.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.