News You Can't Use

monkeygirl

... thats weird that the shrug emoji turns into the Venus symbol. Especially since if Apple has a Venus emoji, I have yet to find it.

Anyway, this list would make me gasp and cry if I havent been comptemplating recently how much closer I am to 40 than 30 right now. Also, I thought some people, like Eminem, were older. https://apple.news/AXG620o_0TViF_u7ALx8Zqw

Guest El Chalupacabra

He's a lunatic. I'd love to get back into the space side of things, but I have my standards. And those standards include not working in his sweatshop.

Musk is a total psycho for sure. I don't have a clue what it is like working for Tesla or SpaceX, but Musk seems like this generation's Howard Hughes (in his crazy years).

That said, I like the idea of the booster rockets SpaceX is developing (is it the Falcon 9?). I heard that not only they can be used for space travel and are reusable, they also want to adapt them to commercial flights, and boost them into low orbit. I think it would be cool to be able to travel to the other side of the world in an hour. I might have the details wrong, but I am sure this is something you know a lot about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

A couple in Canada have been fined for breaking Covid curfew rules after the woman was caught "walking" her husband on a leash, according to local media.

The woman reportedly told police that she was just out "walking her dog" near their home in the city of Sherbrooke, in Quebec province.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.