Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

News You Can't Use

89 replies to this topic

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• 20,278 posts

Florida, man.

• Ms. Spam +1 this

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• 20,278 posts

Some guy got stabbed for real at a haunted house in Tennessee... and I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this in this thread, or in the thread about Tank's movie where people are getting actually stabbed at a "haunted" amusement park.

• monkeygirl +1 this

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,065 posts

PORKLAND: U CRAY but ILU

More

Portland: police to SE 17/Powell, report of a male attacking a light pole with a machete

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,194 posts

Dang. Metal on metal. My teeth hurt thinking about it. 

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• 20,278 posts

Someone stole a giant, inflatable colon over the weekend.

I'd imagine it would be pretty easy to spot when your kid goes to a birthday party that has a really weird bouncy house...

• Ms. Spam and El Chalupacabra +1 this

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,065 posts

If anyone runs across this on the dark webs, I want it

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• 20,278 posts

Police: Man breaks into crocodile enclosure, gets bitten

Just click that link and see what he was wearing on his feet.

• monkeygirl +1 this

El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra

Decreed by Kubla Khan

• Supporters
  • 8,306 posts

Someone stole a giant, inflatable colon over the weekend.

I'd imagine it would be pretty easy to spot when your kid goes to a birthday party that has a really weird bouncy house...

Well, that's just sh***y!

• Iceheart +1 this

Cashmere

Cashmere

puppy mama

• Reading Winner Rd 1
  • 7,254 posts
They were Crocs, right????
  • Jacen123, monkeygirl and El Chalupacabra +1 this

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• 20,278 posts

Actually, they were Loubs ;)

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• 20,278 posts

I know this story about "The Watcher House" is old, but I just found out about it because Netflix just bought the film rights. And I have so many questions.

Apparently the full letters aren't available online? Because that link has more of the letters's content than any other source I've found...

WHAT THE **** IS IN THE WALLS?

No, seriously, if someone wrote me a creepy letter asking me if I had found what was in my house's walls, I'd be all the hell over figuring out what they're talking about.

Especially since it sounds like the current owners rennovated the house after they bought it, and that pissed the Watcher off? Like, seriously, did they find anything? Wouldn't that be a pretty good indication that the Watcher is either real and scary or just some loon talking out of their ass?

The way the Watcher talks about their relationship with the house, either it's REALLY easy to break in to, or I'd be looking in to the cleaning lady or groundskeeper's kid from the 60's or 70's, since they seem to have had broad access to the house when they were young, but talks about the "rich people living there."

I'd wonder why the Watcher didn't just buy the house when it was on the market if they love it so much, but that price tag tho. 

Wasn't "kids playing in the basement and discovering a horrible secret about the house" part of the plot of Insidious? That feels very familiar.

How does a house have a "Second Coming"? Especially if the Watcher doesn't like that the owners are renovating.

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,101 posts
No one else has ever gotten a letter.
The Broaddus fam says the previous people got a letter, but don't say hiw they know that.

Seems pretty clear the Broaddus claims are bunk.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• 20,278 posts

Bunk they're taking straight to the bank with the movie deal, I assume.

monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Advad Disagerer

• Administrator
  • 22,065 posts

Portland: police to SE Cesar Chavez/Cora, report of a female on the hood of a car screaming that it’s “an emergency”, car is driving westbound

If cities were animals, Portland would be Bill the Cat

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,194 posts

Car is driving westbound. EL OH EL.

Reply to this topic