News You Can't Use

monkeygirl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know this story about "The Watcher House" is old, but I just found out about it because Netflix just bought the film rights. And I have so many questions.

Apparently the full letters aren't available online? Because that link has more of the letters's content than any other source I've found...

WHAT THE **** IS IN THE WALLS?

No, seriously, if someone wrote me a creepy letter asking me if I had found what was in my house's walls, I'd be all the hell over figuring out what they're talking about.

Especially since it sounds like the current owners rennovated the house after they bought it, and that pissed the Watcher off? Like, seriously, did they find anything? Wouldn't that be a pretty good indication that the Watcher is either real and scary or just some loon talking out of their ass?

The way the Watcher talks about their relationship with the house, either it's REALLY easy to break in to, or I'd be looking in to the cleaning lady or groundskeeper's kid from the 60's or 70's, since they seem to have had broad access to the house when they were young, but talks about the "rich people living there."

I'd wonder why the Watcher didn't just buy the house when it was on the market if they love it so much, but that price tag tho.

Wasn't "kids playing in the basement and discovering a horrible secret about the house" part of the plot of Insidious? That feels very familiar.

How does a house have a "Second Coming"? Especially if the Watcher doesn't like that the owners are renovating.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So this guy in my town creates a family disturbance. Then when the police arrive he leads them on a high speed chase to a local grocery store. Where he gets out after circling the parking lot a few times and pretends to be an employee.

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2019/03/07/high-speed-chase-ends-at-marbach-h-e-b-where-suspect-tried-to-pose-as-employee?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0lcDNewtFVp-fyd9YKYvfZ53kMwsbNzAZ61h5ihrV1-nfe6gN4sT5ARRU#Echobox=1551986644

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.