Calling pavonis ( dark matter)

RamonAtila

RA -

No. You're not even wrong. You're not even close enough to be considered wrong. Dark matter and glial cells have nothing to do with each other nor do we know as little about brains as you think, and I'm not even a biologist. Try focusing on one thing at a time rather than what you're doing now.

I was just thinking that maybe since glial cells and dark matter both act as scaffolding and are mysterious then glial cells could maybe give us an idea of how to think about dark matter.

I guess its like the time I thought that atoms were solar systems...got shot down pretty hard on that one.

EDT: just googled and found this, so.... http://blog.braininjury.com/2011/glial-cells-the-%E2%80%9Cdark-matter%E2%80%9D-of-the-brain-2/

I love these threads. It reminds me of what happens when we try to get Tiger Cub Scouts to give us their own ideas for outings and field trips. "Can we go to China and see some jaguars??" "Uh. No. Jaguars don't live in China. And even if they did, we couldn't go there. Think of something closer." "Can we go see jaguars at the park across the street?" "That park is a baseball field."

I have no idea what you're reading. Maybe you should read stuff that doesn't piss you off?

That's just clever misdirection. there has to be some evidence, or else why you even know about them? The miracle of revelation? (which is more than you can handle)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.