Undercover Kylo Ren

Filthy Jawa

After all, Kylo is taking over the galaxy and Luke is just in hiding.

If

the leaked details about the TLJ footage is true, Luke says 'who are you?' to Rey. He doesn't know her. He wasn't waiting for her. Yoda and Obi-wan went into hiding til Luke would come of age. What's Luke's excuse for going into hiding?

Just to keep this pointless discussion going: I think everyone who says killing Han disproves the theory that Kylo is working undercover is absolutely right.

Perhaps what Ramon has clicked to in the theory, that Luke could have sent him undercover, but he got too warped, is possible. But I doubt it.

Close the thread.

I'm a jerk because I'm as opinionated as you are, but don't agree with you and lay out evidence to my arguments while calling out trolling when I see it?

This from the guy who asks people to debate him, then cries foul when they do.

There's a line between trolling and friendly playing dumb for lols. I don't think you crossed it.

And for the thread, I apologized to Filthy-- my irritation with Ramon's attempts to flame me effected my tone in this conversation so I apologize if I came off like an ass.

After all, Kylo is taking over the galaxy and Luke is just in hiding.

If

the leaked details about the TLJ footage is true, Luke says 'who are you?' to Rey. He doesn't know her. He wasn't waiting for her. Yoda and Obi-wan went into hiding til Luke would come of age. What's Luke's excuse for going into hiding?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.