2017 NFL Season

The AFC is obviously either New Englands or Pittsburghshave a really hard time seeing anyone else posing much of a threat. The NFC thiugh, I think any of the top five seeds have a pretty equal shit at making it. Im leaning toward Minnesota or New Orleans with Carson Wentz out.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He'll come back just fine. I'm just glad he didn't do anything truly heinous like silently and respectfully protest during the national anthem.

NFL Injury Update: Aaron Hernandez (neck) out Indefinitely.   Tough break for such a young talent. Let's hope he hangs in there.

I don't get what the Saints were thinking about with the draft. They did nothing to help their abysmal defensive front, and drafted several more players to boost an offense that was already a top 5 la

I feel bad for Wentz and his team. I'll be pulling for Buffalo this Sunday because of that.

Atlanta didn't deserve to get in. They played sucky sucky. I admit the reffing in Christmas Eve's game was bad but I feel like they got in even when they started choking early. They'll have to work on quite a lot if we are going to expect a replay of last year's Super Bowl.